I decided to make the map because I am a fan of this micro-genre or whatever it is; it is fun and competitive, has simple mechanics, and is intellectually stimulating in the nuanced and clever tactics and strategy players can employ. The entelechy of the game is what makes it interesting, in the same way lego blocks and cellular automata and DNA are interesting. I figured I could make something small and neat, like TronCraft Rebirth, only this version won't give people hand cramps from right clicking so damn much.
Special thanks to Sixen and Motive for their feedback, Mexa for publishing in the EU region for me and those brave few who helped test it on Battlenet.
This map is available in NA and EU regions.
- Mouse-controlled camera and turning
- Victory types available in 5 tangy flavors
- Supports up to 12 players
- Custom Layout for a minimal UI
- Leavers are removed, start points adjusted
- More than 100 entirely pointless death messages
- Dead players spectate the remainder of the round
- Turbo boost; smash into walls faster than ever
- Move mouse to turn
- Left-click to boost