PC hardware for SC2

Moderator: Milldawg

IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: PC hardware for SC2

Post by IskatuMesk »

I think you got WERKT

My crossfire r650 is going to be absolutely overkill. I can't wait.
hydra
Terran Supply Depot Clerk

Post by hydra »

Ok so why would ya buy a computer over $3000 to$ 5000 Australian my computer is bloody good for one card to all the work 8600 GTS i was going to get 8800 and i ask if the motherboard had two PCI-E X2 but it didn't Sad.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

hydra wrote: Ok so why would ya buy a computer over $3000 to$ 5000 Australian my computer is bloody good for one card to all the work 8600 GTS i was going to get 8800 and i ask if the motherboard had two PCI-E X2 but it didn't Sad.
I can almost make sense... almost... almost... no, sorry. I cannot translate this. In fact, I'm going to go stab myself in the face with a small wood chipper.
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

Doctor Doack wrote:
hydra wrote: Ok so why would ya buy a computer over $3000 to$ 5000 Australian my computer is bloody good for one card to all the work 8600 GTS i was going to get 8800 and i ask if the motherboard had two PCI-E X2 but it didn't Sad.
I can almost make sense... almost... almost... no, sorry. I cannot translate this. In fact, I'm going to go stab myself in the face with a small wood chipper.
qft. WTF did you just say?
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator
chris
Zerg Defiler Nutritionist
Zerg Defiler Nutritionist

Post by chris »

Lavarinth wrote:
Doctor Doack wrote:
he's written mush worse than this before.....
anyway, its easy to translate it:
why would you buy a good computer for an expensive price when you can just get a good graphics card for cheaper price (in total).
My PC is really good and its all because of my graphics card, which happens to be a geforce 8600 GTS. I wanted to get a geforce 8800 and connect the two video cards via "SLI-ready" but it turns out my motherbaord is not a "SLI-ready" one. ah well.
[quote="Zilla-"]
campaign creations presents campaign creations starcraft campaign contest
[/quote]
[quote="Lavarinth on podcast"]Hey kids, this is Lavarinth. I know I didn't say much in this podcast, actually, I didn't say anything at all. See you guys on the next podcast.[/quote]
JayLay731
Terran Settler (Unemployed)
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

Post by JayLay731 »

Your computer doesn't run Starcraft 2, Starcraft 2 runs your computer.
wibod

Post by wibod »

chris wrote:
Lavarinth wrote:
Doctor Doack wrote:
why would you buy a good computer for an expensive price when you can just get a good graphics card for cheaper price (in total).
My PC is really good and its all because of my graphics card, which happens to be a geforce 8600 GTS. I wanted to get a geforce 8800 and connect the two video cards via "SLI-ready" but it turns out my motherbaord is not a "SLI-ready" one. ah well.
BWAHAHAHAHA
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

chris wrote:
Lavarinth wrote:
Doctor Doack wrote:
Oooook... As far as I know, you can only connect identical cards together and the motherboard must be made to bridge those two together. Most motherboards only do either ATI or Nvidia, not both.
- - Lavarinth
hydra

Post by hydra »

Yes I know my spelling can be let's Fuck up yep thats right.

But that the keyboard not me I don't pay much to my typing.

Oh and (Resurgence 1) does not work like a lot of the old classics.
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

hydra wrote: Yes I know my spelling can be let's Fuck up yep thats right.

But that the keyboard not me I don't pay much to my typing.

Oh and (Resurgence 1) does not work like a lot of the old classics.
Ok, time to get a little more serious here:

We don't tolerate moronocy. Take time to post.

You can thank TPC and Isk for making me realize how easy you guys were getting it here.
- - Lavarinth
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

*sharpens hedgeclipper*

MAKE ONE WRONG MOVE AND YOU'LL LOSE IT ALL.
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

Oh, by the way, Isk is now officially a moderator of the forums. So fear him.
- - Lavarinth
hydra

Post by hydra »

No I am not playing games here you have problem with the classic downloads. I mean campaigns on this site. Not trying anything here ok.
Last edited by hydra on Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

hydra wrote: No I am not playing games here you have problem with the classic downloads I mean camaigns on this site not trying anything here ok.
Type proper, or don't be here at all, because I have NO idea what you just said, if anything you're just increasing bandwidth used with jibber-jabber. Speak right.
- - Lavarinth
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

hydra wrote: No I am not playing games here you have problem with the classic downloads I mean camaigns on this site not trying anything here ok.
To echo Lavarinth's sentiments, I can't understand ANYTHING you just said. You clearly have some degree of a grasp on grammar, so I know you're either A.) intentionally being retarded or B.) just not paying any attention to what you are typing.

I type at 110wpm with TWO FINGERS and even if I let loose some unusual typos or type in a completely cliche fashion anyone can understand what I am typing. You, on the other hand, type like a scorpy with a train rammed so far up his ass he can't even see straight.