StarCraft Patch 1.1 Preview

Comment on our website's front-page headlines.
johnnythewolf
Terran Starport Baggage Handler

Re: StarCraft Patch 1.1 Preview

Post by johnnythewolf »

That still doesn't explain why you bother with SC2. Heck, I've been reading some of your past comments and you seem to hate every single thing about this game, from the plot to the gameplay. Unless you just like trolling, I fail to understand why someone like you would waste his time with that kind of things. Blizzard ain't gonna listen to you anyway, that's for sure.

Heck, if SC1 has aged so well as you like to think (it hasn't, IMO), then why don't *you* keep modding it? With all the DooM mods still going on, I'm sure there'll alwaysl be an audience for your work.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Blizzard only listens to whiners when it comes with WoW. So we just bitch to be bitter. About all you can do in life.

I've modded SC for ten years bro. As I said, I've done all that can be done.

And I don't make projects for audiences.

And yes it has definitely aged well. I get the impression you aren't very well educated with the SC proscene. Only the coming of sc2 really delivered a deathblow to it. That and Blizzard's constant meddling in Korean policies.

Brood War remained the world's top RTS and most played all the way up until sc2. Now it's just the top RTS.

Also if it isn't obvious yet yes, I do love to troll. There are individuals on CC who make trolling too easy though.
johnnythewolf

Post by johnnythewolf »

Sure, if "aging well" means annoying pathfinding issues, murky pixelated graphics and fixed 640x480 resolution with no widescreen support.

But I was under the impression that moderators were supposed to prevent trolling, not troll themselves.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

I'm not a moderator, bro. I'm here to make your life miserable.

Seeing as all of your points are moot and relate largely to graphics I find it hard to take anything you say seriously. BW's gameplay is still untouched in the market, and the pathfinding is perfectly fine. If you want the game to play itself I suggest you play supreme commander.
Chriso
Terran SCV Lube Technician
Terran SCV Lube Technician

Post by Chriso »

a
#steehlrain