IskatuMesk SC2 Beta Coverage

chorale
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Re: IskatuMesk SC2 Beta Coverage

Post by chorale »

Hey Iskatu, About what you say in the video you uploaded today, you are WRONG.

Personnaly i watched all your replay of SC2 at least twice ( i'm not watching the other video :( ) and your commentary just kick ass because they are Live and do feel LIVE... not like someone where you get the impression he is bored and not interested when he speak.

I for one will miss your commentary :)

Happy retirement man.

Hope to see you in real combat as soon the game is release :P

* pissed that his brother got the beta but not him*
Master Jademus Sreg
Terran Battlecruiser Janitor
Terran Battlecruiser Janitor

Post by Master Jademus Sreg »

chorale wrote:Hope to see you in real combat as soon the game is release :P
As I recall, Mesk declines the inappropriate sexual advances of Blizzard; he knows that after he gets into bed with Starcraft 2, the whore will steal his wallet and give him The Herp.
No more humans, please.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

WB
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by WB »

You should post that on Beta forums.
Now with 50% more lol, 50% more win, and 100% phlail.
www.sc2campaigns.net - Coming Soon!!
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Okay :)
chorale
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by chorale »

Heeeeeee...

Even if i agree with what you say, you might want to consider taking a Chill pill man lol  ;D
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

NO
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

I'm pretty sure they deleted the thread but I didn't get banned. I find that hilarious.

In other news, if there's a cap on blocked users in youtube I'm sure I'll be hitting it pretty soon.
chorale
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by chorale »

Yelling and cursing might not be the best way to get the attention of Blizzard to fix thing .... i fear that they just ignore stuff like that because it miss ... hum... how to say that... Profesionnal and seriousness touch.

I'm sure there is a way to tell them all you found ( on top of that you are right lol !) but with civils manner giving you chance that they actually consider it.

Right now, you must be on their ignore list for thing like that, and that is a shame because you have a lot of experience.. and you give a lot of usefull insight or idea.

Yet again, maybe you aren't really interested in fixing the game, that's another option.

Either way. As much i love your replay commentary and the way you do them, as much i love your analyse of every aspect of the game, i still find this the worse way to make thing get fix, or even listened.

my 2 cent, and i know you don't care because, hey, it's what you do. (to quote yourself speaking Of Ricky and his Reaper in bunker)
Last edited by chorale on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

They've already seen husky's video and all that. I had nothing more I wanted to say. I'm not a dishonest man, I'll speak what I want to say and the way I'll say it if I want to. So, I did just that. If they don't change then it's their loss.

I've posted a billion threads worded in polite manner with a cherry on top for just looking "professional", but don't kid yourself, there isn't a professional in all of the industry right now.
chorale
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by chorale »

IskatuMesk wrote: They've already seen husky's video and all that. I had nothing more I wanted to say. I'm not a dishonest man, I'll speak what I want to say and the way I'll say it if I want to. So, I did just that. If they don't change then it's their loss.

I've posted a billion threads worded in polite manner with a cherry on top for just looking "professional", but don't kid yourself, there isn't a professional in all of the industry right now.
If you speak the truth.. then.... UNLEASHE YOUR RAGE MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator

Post by Ricky_Honejasi »

I don't believe it would be a good idea. He already posted his video, probably got the link removed off the blizz forums.

However, pushing his luck too much could revoke his beta account at that point (mostly for beta phase 2).

Plus, ultimately Blizzard is supposed to know every issue there is (either from Husky or from the many other posters on their forums). Ultimately, it's up to them to fix/change them.

Their beta downtime will be a critical time for them. At the start of beta phase 2, everything we will see will be pretty much what we will get at release. I don't expect much more investment on their part to change things around post-release (other than the occasional melee change and adding some minor features). They will be more focused on making the first expansion.
Xenon
Zerg Queen's Nest Slave Trainee
Zerg Queen's Nest Slave Trainee

Post by Xenon »

http://www.the-ghetto.org/content/battle-net-2-0-the-antithesis-of-consumer-confidence

Much of it has been said and noted before, but:
“We are subject to risks associated with the collaborative online features in our games, such as World of Warcraft’s online chat feature, which allows consumers to post narrative comment, in real time, that is visible to other players. Despite our efforts to restrict inappropriate consumer content, from time to time objectionable and offensive consumer content may be posted to a  World of Warcraft  gaming site or the sites of other games or game services, such as Battle.net, with online chat features or game forums which allow consumers to post comments. We may be subject to lawsuits, governmental regulation or restrictions, and consumer backlash (including decreased sales and harmed reputation), as a result of consumers posting offensive content, any of which could harm our operating results.” – Activision 2010 Annual Investment Report
(insert barf smiley here)
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Um... what? Isn't that the terrible troll from the wc3 forums? Yes, yes it is.
Xelxiuz
Zerg Infested Terran (Unemployed)
Zerg Infested Terran (Unemployed)

Post by Xelxiuz »

No offense but out of all the videos I've seen you do, that was the most fail.

The excessive swearing is not carried over with your usual volume blasting passion, and really tells me you don't really give a rat's ass. Which is fine because that's the case, but it doesn't give the words you say much meaning. Nowhere in that video does your swearing hold the weight it does when you vocally writhed out words like "For FUCKS SAKE get CARRIERS".

That and you could have enhanced your goal as a modder by comparing works like DAO to SC2 in terms of modding. It also works better in my example because Bioware bashing is so easy and has no flaw other than ignorant fanboys, and really shows the contrast of EA's bitch Bioware and Activision's whore Blizzard.