rofl

IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

rofl

Post by IskatuMesk »

Wondering why we don't have usable ui's, battle.net 2.0 is such a haphazard mess, and why the game plays like C&C?

http://www.destructoid.com/facebook-battle-net-integration-revealed-172910.phtml

Yeah.
Mr.
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper

Re: rofl

Post by Mr. »

Wow.

Damn, I hate seeing the stupid "TALK ABOUT THIS ON FACEBOOK" buttons that are on everything on the internet.  Now I have to see them WHILE I'M PLAYING STARCRAFT II. 

I've still got hope for Starcraft II, and I still think it will be amazing, overall.  But why are they going to make it so ANNOYING to play?
Paging Dr. @Lavarinth
Xelxiuz
Zerg Infested Terran (Unemployed)
Zerg Infested Terran (Unemployed)

Post by Xelxiuz »

Because it's the print money decision.
Doublehex
Terran Supply Depot Clerk

Post by Doublehex »

IskatuMesk wrote: Wondering why we don't have usable ui's, battle.net 2.0 is such a haphazard mess, and why the game plays like C&C?

http://www.destructoid.com/facebook-battle-net-integration-revealed-172910.phtml

Yeah.
But I grew up playing Command & Conquer! Tiberian Sun was what made me love RTS games to begin with...after Homeworld, of course. :)

In terms of UIs and Battle.net 2.0 being a "mess", I don't see the problems. Chat rooms aside, I see no problems with Battle.net.

Of course, I just play single player so chances are I am looking at this through rose colored glasses.
Alevice
Zerg Drone Masseur
Zerg Drone Masseur

Post by Alevice »

I don't care personally. As long as facebook macabre ad scheem doesnt get within.
_-|-_
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Doublehex wrote:
IskatuMesk wrote: Wondering why we don't have usable ui's, battle.net 2.0 is such a haphazard mess, and why the game plays like C&C?

Yeah.
Of course, I just play single player so chances are I am looking at this through rose colored glasses cock goggles.

THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

but seriously how can you like battle.net 2.0 in any shape or form
Thalraxal
Protoss Stargate Concierge
Protoss Stargate Concierge

Post by Thalraxal »

When I first read this I thought it was some sort of month-late April Fools Day joke.  But it's not.  Oh, well.  As long as it's optional it's not particularly annoying, I guess. :P

Does this mean that B.net interface will change and slowly become less functional everytime I log-in?
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

Mr. wrote: Damn, I hate seeing the stupid "TALK ABOUT THIS ON FACEBOOK" buttons that are on everything on the internet.  Now I have to see them WHILE I'M PLAYING STARCRAFT II. 
StarCraft II Status Update In-Game to Facebook Feature: just joind a 2v2 omg my ally is so n00b he cant evn rush his scvs!!q1
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator
Doublehex

Post by Doublehex »

IskatuMesk wrote:
Doublehex wrote:

Yeah.
Of course, I just play single player so chances are I am looking at this through rose colored glasses cock goggles.
I don't see what is there to hate. I get into games quickly and easily, I get the chance to give myself portraits. It has achievements. The only major issue is the lack of chat channels.

THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

but seriously how can you like battle.net 2.0 in any shape or form
UntamedLoli
Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy
Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy

Post by UntamedLoli »

Even Xel said it over vent, its a waste of space.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

I mean, who fucking cares about achievements or facebook? Seriously? This is why online replays aren't coming until an expansion? This is why the ui is a bloated piece of garbage? Get your priorities straight you money-grabbing cocksuckers. This isn't adding new features, this is just marketing bullshit. Blizzard's getting paid a pretty penny and when there's a penny on the road they'll drop all else to get it just like dwarves and pants from a freshly-slain co-worker amidst a goblin siege.

When I first read this I thought it was a joke but it was a TL mod linking it and they do their research. Then I realized it was serious and my jaw dropped and I was like, "What. The. Fuck."
Mr.

Post by Mr. »

But guys, this is going to be great, don't you see?

You can get FARMVILLE UPDATES from your Facebook friends IN GAME!
Paging Dr. @Lavarinth
mAc Chaos
Zerg Zergling Groomer
Zerg Zergling Groomer

Post by mAc Chaos »

*suicide*
http://sanctuary-inc.net/
tipereth
Zerg Hydralisk Nail Stylist
Zerg Hydralisk Nail Stylist

Post by tipereth »

Facebook Mafia MAR SARA EDITION!!!!!!!!!! JOIN NOW!
Whiplash!
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by Whiplash! »

FUCKING
¯\_(ツ)_/¯