(Semi-hot) New Hampshire schoolteacher charged with sexting nude pictures to boy

Moderator: Milldawg

DrumsofWar
Protoss Infested Terran (Unemployed)

(Semi-hot) New Hampshire schoolteacher charged with sexting nude pictures to boy

Post by DrumsofWar »

Every time we hear about this, every guy is forced to wonder out loud, "Why couldn't this have happened to me?".
thebrowncloud
Zerg Hydralisk Nail Stylist

Re: (Semi-hot) New Hampshire schoolteacher charged with sexting nude pictures to boy

Post by thebrowncloud »

Yeah, I heard about that on the news. There have been a couple cases like that going around in New England recently. I guess we just have some horny teachers around her nowadays. People always say "That's dispicable! That poor boy!" I say good for him. Everyone always blows these things way out of proportion. What she did isn't traumatizing. It's awesome. And illegal. Awesomely illegal.
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
-George Bernard Shaw
tipereth

Re: (Semi-hot) New Hampshire schoolteacher charged with sexting nude pictures to boy

Post by tipereth »

Teachers are supposed to be role models, guys. That's why it's fucked up. If the kid wanted some pictures of naked chicks he has the whole goddamned internet.
thebrowncloud

Post by thebrowncloud »

tipereth wrote: Teachers are supposed to be role models, guys. That's why it's fucked up. If the kid wanted some pictures of naked chicks he has the whole goddamned internet.
Meh. Personally, none of my role models are women. But I see you're point. I just think people overreact when it comes to sex in America. Parents are okay with letting their kids watch shows like 24, Heroes, Prison Break, etc. that have some pretty crazy violence in them sometimes, but add sexual content to the equation and, for some reason, it adds a whole new level of "controversial."
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
-George Bernard Shaw
AA7Dragoon
Protoss Khalai Missionary

Re: (Semi-hot) New Hampshire schoolteacher charged with sexting nude pictures to

Post by AA7Dragoon »

^ Overreacting?  She's a teacher at the kid's school!  There's nothing normal about a 41 year-old mother sending nude photos of herself to a teenage boy.  If this was a male teacher sending nude photos of himself to a student, you'd want him hung by his balls.  This is the same kind of double-standard that has warped perceptions of sex and appropriate behavior.  She deserves everything that is coming to her.

I see my students as my children.  I teach and watch them grow up into beautiful human beings.  Even when they're adults, the role I played in their lives will still affect how I view them.  She is an embarrassment to all of us.
I have seen the Desler.  I have tasted of his milk and honey.
thebrowncloud

Post by thebrowncloud »

Wait, are we talking a male teacher to a male student, or male to a female? If the formerI wouldn't feel much differently because I don't have anything against gay people. However, if it was male to a female, that actually poses a significant threat to the student for two reasons. The first being that she is likely of the age to get pregnant, which would ruin her life. The second is that males tend to be more likely to go as far as committing rape. It is a double-standard, yes, but the media distorts a lot of things to make the public view on sex exponentially more controversial than it should be.

On a side note, you teach? What subject? High school students?
-George Bernard Shaw
Taeradun

Post by Taeradun »

anyone got a link to the pics?
Xelxiuz
Zerg Infested Terran (Unemployed)
Zerg Infested Terran (Unemployed)

Post by Xelxiuz »

Do not want.
DrumsofWar

Re: (Semi-hot) New Hampshire schoolteacher charged with sexting nude pictures to

Post by DrumsofWar »

AA7Dragoon wrote: ^ Overreacting?  She's a teacher at the kid's school!  There's nothing normal about a 41 year-old mother sending nude photos of herself to a teenage boy.  If this was a male teacher sending nude photos of himself to a student, you'd want him hung by his balls.  This is the same kind of double-standard that has warped perceptions of sex and appropriate behavior.  She deserves everything that is coming to her.
Fair enough, heh.  This was more of a joke about how this probably would've been most guy's fantasy back in high school.  You can't say you wouldn't have impure thoughts if this guy had been your gym teacher.

OH FUCK MENTAL IMAGE
Last edited by DrumsofWar on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Death_Wing
Terran Starport Baggage Handler
Terran Starport Baggage Handler

Post by Death_Wing »

Things that make you go.... brrrr.
What?
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

AA7Dragoon wrote: ^ Overreacting?  She's a teacher at the kid's school!  There's nothing normal about a 41 year-old mother sending nude photos of herself to a teenage boy.  If this was a male teacher sending nude photos of himself to a student, you'd want him hung by his balls.  This is the same kind of double-standard that has warped perceptions of sex and appropriate behavior.  She deserves everything that is coming to her.

I see my students as my children.  I teach and watch them grow up into beautiful human beings.  Even when they're adults, the role I played in their lives will still affect how I view them.  She is an embarrassment to all of us.
Nice - Clips - South Park Studios

"The crime is she isn't doing it with me." Just teasing you, ol' chap.
Last edited by Lavarinth on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator
Legion
Xel'naga Hero
Xel'naga Hero

Post by Legion »

AA7Dragoon wrote: I see my students as my children.  I teach and watch them grow up into beautiful human beings.  Even when they're adults, the role I played in their lives will still affect how I view them.  She is an embarrassment to all of us.
Wow.  I wish I saw things your way, man.  You make me feel even more morally impaired than I already did.

As for this particular teacher, I don't know what to say other than I don't think any permanent harm's been done actually.  She'll probably never teach again, but that's because society hasn't learned how to deal with this sort of thing.  Not that I'm absolutely certain that it should ever learn to, but you know.  Whatever.
Last edited by Legion on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.