Rond is in StarCraft 2!!!

Xelxiuz
Zerg Infested Terran (Unemployed)

Re: Rond is in StarCraft 2!!!

Post by Xelxiuz »

Oh I see, yeah I got confused since there Rond was in both series T_T and I was like huh?

It just felt to me at some minor level, your campaigns were connected with each other, and then there were some SA batch which was all separate, and then we have RCX and his anime stuff which was clear cut different.

But memory is probably failing me. Haven't touched that stuff since I was still lurking in 2000.
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by RazorclawX »

Xelxiuz wrote: It just felt to me at some minor level, your campaigns were connected with each other, and then there were some SA batch which was all separate, and then we have RCX and his anime stuff which was clear cut different.
I used to write anime fanfics. Not terribly proud about that (especially after I flamed out on anime in general, and even more so considering where the Japanese animation industry is headed these days), but I had to cut my teeth on something.

You can fairly easily find them on Google, but I don't really recommend it. Although toward the end of my fanfic days I did try my hand at making my own characters (most of which I recycled for my War3 campaigns), which is probably how I got this far.
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future
Xelxiuz

Post by Xelxiuz »

I only slightly remember you not liking anime in one thread, but I don't remember why =X which makes me curious right now once again.

Still, I enjoyed your story telling for what it was. Probably can't explain why, so I won't, but it felt very fanfic like and I actually enjoyed it because of that.

Of course now that we are older, I'm so jaded I doubt I'll even enjoy SC2's story very much.

As for the current anime industry, the people who shell out money are the ones who get what they want. They are also mentally unbalanced.
Xelxiuz

Post by Xelxiuz »

That's not even anime >.> simply the art. But yeah I get your point.
Xenon
Zerg Queen's Nest Slave Trainee
Zerg Queen's Nest Slave Trainee

Post by Xenon »

What point? Simply what art? What?
thebrowncloud
Zerg Hydralisk Nail Stylist
Zerg Hydralisk Nail Stylist

Post by thebrowncloud »

Xenon wrote: What?
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
-George Bernard Shaw