What the use of these costumes in Book 6?

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

StupidMan
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

Post by StupidMan »

Hello,everyon,i'm new here. I am  Razorclaw X' ' s Chinese fans.
It seems he konw a lot of chinese stories,especiallly there kingdoms.
My Question is  

and  there are 14 duties  in book 6, no secret level, am I right?
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: What the use of these costumes in Book 6?

Post by RazorclawX »

The costumes are just for fun.

The story behind them is it was an experiment that may or may not have worked... I really don't know. It KIND of works, but its very unwieldy to code.

In the current version of Book 6 there isn't a secret level, although in the next version I'm adding one in. Although, to be honest, it's not really a secret level since the way to unlock it (at the time of this post) is to beat the final boss.
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future
StupidMan

Post by StupidMan »

Thanks for your reply .  i found there are two more maps in book 6 as same as another two maps ,right?

By  the way , many campaign funs like WOS, we also talk about it in Chinese forum,  the Book1~ Book5 Chinese manual below:

http://bbs.uuu9.com/read.php?tid=565645

If you understand chinese...  ;D
TheNewHorde
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by TheNewHorde »

ya, we can read it.

simplified chinese is a bit hard for me, but i can read it.

thing is, you chinese are insane, actually writing "strategy guides" to this.  I mean heck, even the official WOS forum here doesn't even have level to level strategy guides like the ones I read.

and seriously?  there's even "versions"? 

Let me translate the title of the page for all you English speakers (Chinese was my 2nd language while English being my third and Japanese as my 4th) 

"WOS book series key point strategies full content version"  is the first sentence of that ridiculously long paragraph-like title...

you people should just write an English version up if you wrote so much already.
TheNewHorde
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by TheNewHorde »

i registered and wrote a post for those Chinese gamers to come by here and actually leave messages here instead just posting in those random forums.

funny though, i can't believe there's a translated version of WOS... I mean they even have names for Hikaru's spells... I can't read it, but it does seem funny.  Only word I recognized was bone.
TheNewHorde
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by TheNewHorde »

actually, sorry for triple posting.

but i just spend 10 minutes reading what they were posting... i have to say i laughed so hard.

like they were asking for translations, making theories of why some areas are the way they are, and assuming the author was "messing" with the player....etc.

I find this hilarious how a bunch of Chinese people interpret WoS.  Never thought of what this game would be like to a bunch of non-English speaker before... it's hilarious.
StupidMan

Post by StupidMan »

ya, that guy is little funny...
i can read English, but  i can't use it very well, as you see.
actually, book 1 and book 2 has been translated  into Chinese 2 years ago, if you have interest, you could play the Chinese version.
But  book3 ~ book5 has been translated, if i have enough time next year, maybe i can do .
TheNewHorde
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by TheNewHorde »

hahaha.  We're opposite.  I can read Chinese, just can't write it.
Hatori-san
Terran Refinery Attendant
Terran Refinery Attendant

Post by Hatori-san »

I just have to say: great work with that guide. Maybe we should write one, too (in English of course). It's worth it I think.
chris
Zerg Defiler Nutritionist
Zerg Defiler Nutritionist

Post by chris »

TheNewHorde wrote: I find this hilarious how a bunch of Chinese people interpret WoS.  Never thought of what this game would be like to a bunch of non-English speaker before... it's hilarious.
This is what happens when you make a game/mod/whatever with an extremely deep and detailed storyline. Razorclaw's campaign could easily be a best seller novel. I'd buy it.
[quote="Zilla-"]
campaign creations presents campaign creations starcraft campaign contest
[/quote]
[quote="Lavarinth on podcast"]Hey kids, this is Lavarinth. I know I didn't say much in this podcast, actually, I didn't say anything at all. See you guys on the next podcast.[/quote]
TheNewHorde
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by TheNewHorde »

i enjoy it.  though i think it'd be better as an anime than a novel to be honest.  lots of cliche in WoS that just doesn't mix well in novel format.  Plus lots of boss fights and dramatic moment fights that would play out really well as an action manga.