(July 2nd, 2009 - July 6th, 2009) Completed: August 2nd, 2009
Matic
Terran Supply Depot Clerk

Strange World

Post by Matic »

Name: Matic
Storyline:
After Kerrigan's triumph over three leaders, an unexpected discovery took place on Shakuras. A new warp gate has been found. Even the wisest of templars had no idea where this pass may lead. Zeratul, Protoss main patriarch decided to send one of his most trusted and beloved comrade - Judicator Zilous, to find out what is on the other side.

Eager to fulfill his mission, Judicator Zilous passes the warp gate, but quickly realizes that he cannot return the same way. Despite his situation, he decides to explore this unknown planet. But fate is unpleasant once again, as Judicator Zilous comes across small Protoss patrol, a group of warriors calling themselves "Guardians of Purity of Shalanda Light". Judicator Zilous is taken into custody and follow the patrol to their base - Paralia.

When they arive, Judicator is still in custody and put with others like him. He meets Apelgatt the Zealot, who tells him that there are two great cities - Paralia which lies on the south, and Fanari to the
North. Paralia, where they are currently, is ruled by High Templar Vender who declared war to
every Dark Templar on this planet. Fanari, the second city is a oasis to every Protoss who think differently, and for Dark Templars themselves, ruled by one of them - Great Leader Razamataz. Apelgatt also tells Judicator about oncoming attack on Paralia, and ask to join him and get out of this madness.
What will Judicator Zilous do?

Direction:
Player impersonates Judicator Zilous in his quest to discover new world.
RPG kind of scenario, with many additional features, like inventory items, special skills,
boss fights...
Also, player will be able to drive storyline the way he wants.

Data:
Title: Strange World
Tileset: Ashworld
Map Size: 192x192

// EDIT July 30, 2009
Project completed.
Look for the details in Reply #10 in this topic.

// EDIT July 31, 2009
Fixed issues pointed by Krazy in v1.01.

CHANGELOG v1.01
- No more drones trying to attack judicator's ship.
- No need to kill all larvas and eggs and drones to start final part.
- You won't be able to buy more items if they are out of stock.
- Wider ramp, no more unit stacking - hopefully

Quick downolad:
Strange World v1.01

Regards
Matic
Last edited by Matic on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campaign Creations
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Strange World

Post by Campaign Creations »

Approved.
Matic

Post by Matic »

UPDATE July 17, 2009

There is much going on in creation process. I've currently finished intro scripts and all city stuff (buying, hiring etc.).
Now, I have to work on dialogs and lore a little bit. Here are some previews what you may expect:
Data:
Play type: Single player only (Fastest speed suggested)
Play time: Unknown yet

File size: Unknown yet
Extra sound: Yes
Extra music: No
Voiced dialogs: No
MOD File: No
Extraordinary Terrain: Inverted ramps; Modified doodads; Lava bridges;

Heroes:

Judicator Zilous - main character, who happened to be on this planet in this bad time.

Apelgatt the Zealot - Hero from Fanari. He helps Razamataz to claim victory over Paralia and Vender.

Romulus the Dragoon - Great warrior. Unlike any other Protoss, he is mercenary type, and currently serving Vender and his companions.

High Templar Vender - Ruler of Paralia, he wants to put end to all Dark Templars lives.

Dark Templar Razamataz - Leader of Fanari, wants to free all Dark Templars from Vender threat.

Planet:

Creos - Magma type surface. Localization unknown.

Cities:

Fanari - North city, friendly to Dark Templars.

Paralia - South city, ruled by vicious Vender.

Screens:

Attack on Paralia:
[imgwh 640x480]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/699/screen1w.jpg[/imgwh]

Panel to choose your answers in dialogs:
[imgwh 640x480]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5503/screen2iz.jpg[/imgwh]

Regards
Matic
Last edited by Matic on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Church
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager

Post by Church »

Matic wrote:

High Templar Vender - Ruler of Paralia, he wants to put end to all Dark Templars lives.

Dark Templar Razamataz - Leader of Fanari, wants to free all Dark Templars from Vender threat.
Oh boy. That is gonna be cool.

Matic wrote:
Panel to choose your answers in dialogs:
[imgwh 640x480]http://student.agh.edu.pl/~matic/cc/screen2.jpg[/imgwh]
Wow! This design is cool, I really really like how you get to choose what to do next!
In most campaigns it's just: Here are your objectives. Do them. But in some, like yours, it's: You can do this, this, or this. I like those ones a lot!

In that screenshot with the Zealot saying All for the Empire! Do you have a sound there? That would be cool.

Also, do you get to play as the black protoss? I like extra colours.
Matic

Post by Matic »

Krazy wrote: I've experimented with having branching paths too, and I've found it's ridiculously difficult to make it both interesting and balanced.  In my experiments, it either it ends up being a choice between Coke and Pepsi, or a choice between having a chance at victory or suicide.  Good luck!
You totally got the point here. Thats why I'm going to do it like you are still following from point A to B, but you can choose your way to reach that B point. However there is one decision that will shape entire game.
Jim_Raynor wrote:
Wow! This design is cool, I really really like how you get to choose what to do next!
In most campaigns it's just: Here are your objectives. Do them. But in some, like yours, it's: You can do this, this, or this. I like those ones a lot!
Thanks mate!  :)
Jim_Raynor wrote:
In that screenshot with the Zealot saying All for the Empire! Do you have a sound there? That would be cool.

Also, do you get to play as the black protoss? I like extra colours.
Yes, and mosts of sounds that I'm using are from BW.
Sorry to tell you that, but black is the color of Fanari City (Paralia is white)
Matic

Post by Matic »

UPDATE July 24, 2009

Map is almost finished, but I will hold with releasing it, to take time for testing, spell checks etc.
Here are couple of screen shots, I hope I won't spoil much.

Screens:

Gameplay as it is:
[imgwh 640x480]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1907/screen3g.jpg[/imgwh]

Encounter with one miniboss:
[imgwh 640x480]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6167/screen4e.jpg[/imgwh]

Shop and items:
[imgwh 640x480]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2763/screen5ya.jpg[/imgwh]

Regards
Matic
Last edited by Matic on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
omega20

Post by omega20 »

In screen 2 I think it should be 'Cerebrate'. :p

Everything else looks right. ;)
[imgwh 400x120]http://www.sigrealm.com/freesigs/178_Starcraft2MultSig.jpg[/imgwh]
Matic

Post by Matic »

omega20 wrote: In screen 2 I think it should be 'Cerebrate'. :p

Everything else looks right. ;)
Haha, thanks man. As you can see I really need this spell check!  :P
Matic

Post by Matic »

PROJECT COMPLETED.
Matic

Post by Matic »

RELEASE July 30, 2009

I'm proud to present to you my new map created especially for Campaign Creation Official Contest.
It's called "Strange World" and tells a story of Judicator Zilous arriving onto unknown planet Creos
to live an adventure in world of everlasting conflict between Dark Templars and their antagonists.

Main new thing in this map is decision making system. I'm not quite pleased with realization, looking from trigger
side, but it fulfills his role, giving player ability to drive story line way he wants. Hope you like it, as much as
I disliked testing parallel branches.
ENJOY!

STORY:

After Kerrigan's triumph over three leaders, an unexpected discovery took place on Shakuras. A new warp gate has
been found. Even the wisest of templars had no idea where this pass may lead. Zeratul, Protoss main patriarch
decided to send one of his most trusted and beloved comrade - Judicator Zilous, to find out what is on the other side.

Eager to fulfill his mission, Judicator Zilous passes the warp gate, but quickly realizes that he cannot return
the same way. Despite his situation, he decides to explore this unknown planet. But fate is unpleasant once again,
as Judicator Zilous comes across small Protoss patrol, a group of warriors calling themselves "Guardians of Purity
of Shalanda Light". Judicator Zilous is taken into custody and follow the patrol to their base - Paralia.

When they arrive, Judicator is still in custody and put with others like him. He meets Apelgatt the Zealot, who
tells him that there are two great cities - Paralia which lies on the south, and Fanari to the North. Paralia,
where they are currently, is ruled by High Templar Vender who declared war to every Dark Templar on this planet.
Fanari, the second city is a oasis to every Protoss who think differently, and for Dark Templars themselves,
ruled by one of them - Great Leader Razamataz. Apelgatt also tells Judicator about oncoming attack on Paralia,
and ask to join him and get out of this madness.
What will Judicator Zilous do?

HEROES:

[imgwh 67x52]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1989/herojudicator.jpg[/imgwh]
Judicator Zilous - main character, who happened to be on this planet in this bad time.

[imgwh 67x52]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3864/heroapelgatt.jpg[/imgwh]
Apelgatt the Zealot - Hero from Fanari. He helps Razamataz to claim victory over Paralia and Vender.

[imgwh 67x52]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/9937/heroromulus.jpg[/imgwh]
Romulus the Dragoon - Great warrior. Unlike any other Protoss, he is mercenary type, and currently serving
Vender and his companions.

[imgwh 67x52]http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/9605/herovender.jpg[/imgwh]

[imgwh 67x52]http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/5338 ... amataz.jpg[/imgwh]
Dark Templar Razamataz - Leader of Fanari, wants to free all Dark Templars from Vender's threat.

PLANET:

Creos - Magma type surface. Localization unknown. Inhabited mostly by rampaging zerg swarms.

CITIES:

Fanari - North city, friendly to Dark Templars.

Paralia - South city, ruled by vicious Vender.

HINTS:

- There are many minerals lying around, try to collect them.
- Your main source of minerals are kills, try to kill as much enemies
  as you can.
- A very beginning is hard part, use city shield battery and other stuff
  to help you out. Buy upgrades regularly and you will be able to survive.
- Use your ground forces, and upgrade them, without this you will be
  easily killed.
- Your allied city is sending patrols from time to time, try to group with
  them to increase your chances, however they like to steal your kills.
- Bind your inventory units to be quick.
- Transport slow units (like reavers) inside your ship
- If you are allied with Fanari you can recruit Dark Templars.
- If you are allied with Paralia you can recruit High Templars.
- First decision, about listening to the story, is only for making intro shorter,
  if you already seen it.
- If you think you destroyed all enemies, and still nothing happens, check
  for zerg hatcheries again. They like to rebuild their hatcheries in cruel way.
- Make sure to try out Khala Beer!

DATA:

Play type: Single player only (Fastest speed suggested)
Play time: 1.5h - 2h
Extra sound: Yes
Extra music: No
Voiced dialogs: No
MOD File: No
Extraordinary Terrain: Inverted ramps; Lava bridges;

MAPSTATS DATA:

MapStats v1.0  by O)FaRTy1billion

MPQ Size:  699111 B
CHK Size: 1227506 B
Version:  Brood War

Units: 600 / 1700 ( 35%) [ 21600 B ]
Doodads: 300 [ 1200 B ]
Sprites: 73 / 500  ( 14%) [ 21600 B ]
Strings: 968 /  1024 ( 94%) [ 56376 B ]
CUWP Slots: 30 / 64 ( 46%) [ 64 B ]
Locations: 221 / 256 ( 86%) [ 5120 B ]
Triggers: 324 [ 777600 B ]
Briefings: 1 [ 2400 B ]
WAVs: 18 / 1024  ( 1%) [ 2048 B ]

SCREENS:

Click to see original size
[imgwh 128x96]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/699/screen1w.jpg[/imgwh] [imgwh 128x96]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5503/screen2iz.jpg[/imgwh] [imgwh 128x96]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1907/screen3g.jpg[/imgwh] [imgwh 128x96]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6167/screen4e.jpg[/imgwh] [imgwh 128x96]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2763/screen5ya.jpg[/imgwh]

// EDIT July 31, 2009
Fixed issues pointed by Krazy in v1.01.
I'm keeping old version download link, because I don't know
anything about which version judges will consider as eligible to contest.

CHANGELOG v1.01
- No more drones trying to attack judicator's ship.
- No need to kill all larvas and eggs and drones to start final part.
- You won't be able to buy more items if they are out of stock.
- Wider ramp, no more unit stacking - hopefully

Download:
Strange World v1.01

Regards
Matic
Last edited by Matic on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matic

Post by Matic »

Hey Krazy,

Thanks for playing :)
I will try to answer your issues, however in some points you are totally right and I don't know what to do about it.
Krazy wrote: After a while, it really started to drag though.  The constantly respawning hatcheries really put a dent in things.
Well, I cannot stop computer from rebuilding hatcheries, however I can block it (once you destroyed a hatch, remove all hatcheries
from this locations in a loop or something. But I don't know, is it good idea?
Krazy wrote: However, the far bigger issue is the cerebrates... how do you even appraoch them without cheats?  The dark archon spell, whatever it is, seems to be instant kill.  I killed the first one legitly by spamming invincibility globes.  However, by the time I was facing the second one, I ran out when it still had like 2-300 left.  But since there's a zerg of scourges hovering over him indefinitely with no break, without the globes I don't see how you confront him.  Maybe I could have at that point spawned a zealot or something?  I don't know I was getting pretty wiped out by triggers I didn't really get at that point.
Hmm, I thought there are easy and simple (comparing to miniboss/boss in other maps,
yours Duke Omnivus in Will of ATAI for example was hell :)).
All you have to do is to use your ground forces (I thought scrouges will force players to do this).
First one (with sunkens) is super easy, just bypass sunkens and go straight to cerebrate, keeping your
judicator's ship away. If your upgrades are high enough, you will own him easily.
Second one (with dark archon spell) is harder, but also - you pack your ground forces to your ship, unload them
on the hill, run away, and just micro watching out for spell. Recall will tell you where next one will strike.

I didn't even think about a way of killing cerebrates using invincibility orbs! But hey, it's possible! :)
And i noticed (from screens), that you weren't using any ground forces at all. Why is that?
Krazy wrote: Finally, there seems to be some serious issues with progressing once EVERYTHING is dead. 

-I chose top
-chose to ally terrans
-killed all cerebrates and all zerg buildings

however, nothing happened... so I killed all the terran buildings and still no dice. 
That is something I don't understand.
I even tested map now, for this bug, and no, all went well.
However I might know what the problem was.
Trigger starts when there are no cerebrates, no hatcheries, and terrans wiped OR you are ally with terrans.
But, there are more conditions. All larvas and drones and eggs, must be dead. This is probably the reason,
why it didn't fire to you. It supposed to be making sure for no more hatcheries.
Do you think I should remove this additional conditions, removing only 'no drones' one?
Krazy wrote: Also, your one-hour estimate is extreme lowball.  I might have been taking my time, but I would not imagine a first-run player to go under 2 hours at least. 
Well it is always hard to estimate. But I guess you're right...
Krazy wrote: Still, a lot of your triggers function very well; made sense.  Although some things really need to have warnings (IE, there aren't infinite invincibility packs).  And combat with the cerebrates I feel could be reworked.  Really, by the time I was trying to find  ways past scourges I didn't need triggered kill spells cockblocking me from progressing with the story.
Hmm, yes, I should add warnings, or just don't sell invincibility and other orbs, when there is nothing left (I just didn't imagine
some one will be using them so often). But about cerebrates, I don't think I can rework them much, they are easy...
Yes, I can fix that, didn't thought it was a problem anyway. Its just because Junk Jard dog units act like
stupid, not attacking and stuff, so they are ordered to patrol to your location if they are near you.
Well yes, but you wouldn't break up anything even wiping out entire enemy city (there is regen, but only in cannons area btw).
If you want to, go ahead, but it won't give you anything (except for money, but is easier to farm on zergs).
Krazy wrote: Also, as I'm thinking of it, you probably should do more so the player doesn't farm their computer player's units.  I mean, it's slow going to kill goons, but reliable.
You mean units in player's city? Well I guessed that I will trust to players good will, didn't worked well tho.
No, I leave it that way, it is always some source of money if you are stuck with no upgrades and no ground units.
Krazy wrote: Finally, the spells were really getting weird after a while.  I think it might have possibly been related to the map running out of the invincibility things but me buying more without realizing it was out... I think it slowed down the triggers so that as I was casting spells there would become second delays = long enough for scourges to rape.
Thats something I never encountered. Can you tell me something more about it?
Was it only when boss fight occurs, or for rest of the game?
Krazy wrote: You might want to look into doing something to prevent the computer from blocking itself on ramps: http://www.wegame.com/view/StarCraft_Screenshot_by_LokiArexon_20090730_21_24_40/
Uh, yes, i will think about it.
Krazy wrote: Sorry if this is a bit unorganized, I'm pretty tired now but wanted to post all this before I crashed tonight.
It was pretty clear. Thanks again for playing :).
I will post version with your issues fixed (I hope) soon.
But, did you reached to the end? It would be sad if you didn't.

// EDIT
I fixed some things that you pointed out.
Thanks for helping to make this map better.

Regards
Matic
Last edited by Matic on Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matic

Post by Matic »

Krazy wrote: Well there's a couple reasons.  First, with spores, all I need to do is get like 14 shield ups and then I can't really get hit by anything other than scourges.  So I went like 14 shields, 9 air armor (so that if I ran out of shields hydras wouldn't drop me), and then mostly weapons.

Another thing was that, when I 'discovered' the terran forces, all of my ground forces appeared beneath me, and then died from the bunches of hydras and zerglings there since I couldn't reload them in time. 

In the end of course I had to use ground forces, since I don't think there's any other way to kill everything at one location and keep a hatchery from respawning.

With ground units, you would need 20 shields to avoid getting creamed by sunkens (or at least losing units).  I think in retrospect buying more zealots and reavers probably would have made the game go a lot faster, but I only discovered that like after the first hour or so.
But you can afford to lose your units. They are cheap, so even with low upgrades you can strike on hatcheries
protected by sunkens or something similar, just warping to you additional forces when you need.
Yeah, that's fine.  Oh, by the way, you could definitely consider giving reimbursements for when you buy too many zealots/dragoons/dts. 
Well, actually you always get your money back if you warp wrong/too much unit.
Well, basically, it started happening pretty far into the game, when I was confronting the bottom right cerebrate.  It had to do something to do with wait triggers, I'm sure.  Bear in mind I was using the invincibility orb method here, not the far easier ground units.

So what I'd do is kill an invincibility orb, then fly in and start shooting the cerebrate, then keep killing the invincibility orbs.  Sometimes, the problem was, that even though I had all the orbs lined up and were killiing them non-stop, there would be little 'pauses' between the invincibility trigger so that scourges could get a hit off.

Other times, the invincibility would last several seconds after I had killed the last orb and killed the town portal spell, where the town portal wouldn't activate immediately.  Instead, I'd get like 3 more shots off (3 seconds at least) and then the invincibility would wear off (J Z dies), and then the town portal would fire.  Then I'd get center screened on where JZ is supposed to be portaled back until he respawned, lol.   

So, without looking at your triggers, I was figuring it was caused by one of these things:

1 - having bought 'invincbility orbs' after the store had run out
2 - the scourges spawning and trying to attack and clumping up (but being unable to connect)
3 - some other misfired trigger
Now I understand. Invincibility trigger was still on his wait action (it's 7 seconds) and you activated
town portal trigger, which has a little wait action inside before it actually moves you back. Because
it's the same player, waits just merged and thats why town portal was delayed.
Nah, I didn't quite finish, but at this point having played the map I won't really have reservations with just doing 'show me the money' to get back to where I was before pretty quick.  I mean, once you hit 14 shields/9 air armor, it's really only a matter of how much patience you have to farm anyway, and I was well beyond that last night.  I need to go back and fight the cerebrates again anyway to see if I can do it the easier/right way, lol.
Yea, however when you hit high upgrades for you and ground units, you can finish the game really quick.

Regards
Matic
Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator

Post by Ricky_Honejasi »

===CRITICAL

-> YES - Has a Judicator Zilous main character
-> YES - Judicator Zilous uses an arbiter
-> YES - Judicator Zilous is a protagonist

===TEXT

-> + Correct orthograph for most of the time
-> + Text properly formatted for reading
-> - Very odd grammar (often lacking "a", "the" and such words in phrases)
-> - Other than minor differences, characters don't really much personality, feels too generic.
-> - Negligence at updating mission objectives beyond the strict minimum

==PROFESSIONAL

-> + Some sounds are played all at the right times
-> + Okay thread updates (Okay written information with screenshots)
-> + Minimal credits section (author name only)
-> - Lack of official mission objectives text, lack of game menu's objectives updates

===TRIGGERING

-> + Functional overall
-> + No critical bugs
-> + Commented triggers
-> + System for ship load/unloading units, using items, talking and such.
-> + Choice system and units choosing sides in the end
-> + Some basic cinematics
-> + Use of switches and locations.
-> - Some other minor bugs/issues

===TERRAIN - LAYOUT

-> + The layout seems very good overall.
-> + Had no trouble maneuvering the maps.

===TERRAIN - BEAUTY

-> + Very good overall (looks good, doesn't look rushed although terrain might look a bit plain at times).
-> + Obvious effort at placing doodads at many good spots.

===BROWNIE POINTS
Note : This doesn't influence directly the scores but might improve it

-> + Some originality with the implanted systems and the Open RPG style instead of more traditional gameplay.

===DRAWBACKS (OUTSIDE THE SCORE SYSTEM)
Note : Might potentially influence negatively the campaign's scores.

-> - The story between the two sides are too symmetrical. Little point in the end to play the second story except just to see the different final choices and slightly different ending in the end.

-> - The scenario could have been more than it is (as in wasted potencial)

===TESTING LOG

Praise  :  Some animation effects for the starting warp gate

Complain :  When Zilous first wander left and then follow the troops south, it should had the movement cut to prevent the player to wait while Zilous finally arrive to the two destinations (which do take a while).

Complain : Would be preferable to be able to listen to Apelgatt's (or the High templar's "second in command" equivalent when on the other side) game explanations more than once.

Complain : Zilous loses its teal color when the player controls it. (Teal player should ideally be rescuable and have some temporally burrowed zergling so the player can get the hero as Teal-colored).

Bug : Items can be bought even when there is clearly no visual space for the items to be carried.

Complain : Zilous seems too "indecisive" (tend to ask "What I should do?" to the leader he sided with) for a Judicator even if Zilous would be a more "generic" Judicator.

Issue : Menu's Mission Objectives are never updated beyond the initial objectives. This include before talking to the "second-in-command" prior the assault on the rival side AND after talking.

Complain : Royal lack of stronger foes, you pretty much only really need 15 shield upgrades and you are already fine for finishing the map fairly easily.

Bug : Can be possible to upgrade using the rival side's buildings (via the action key)

Bug : Khala Beer item cannot be bought due to a triggering bug that misdetect the quantity left for sale.

Praise : An unconventional end based on dialog choices.

Text (Briefing) : "by strong" instead of "by a strong" ("surrounded by strong force field")
Text (Briefing) : "I asked" instead of "I asked the" ("I asked wisest of our templars about it")
Text (Briefing) : "wont" instead of "won't"
Text (Mission)  : "through warp gate nearby" instead of ""through the warp gate nearby"
Text (Mission)  : "infront" instead of "in front"
Text (Mission)  : "enter Citadel." instead of "enter the Citadel."
Text (Mission)  : "until High Templar calls" instead of "until the High Templar calls"
Text (Mission)  : "razed by zergs." instead of "razed by the zerg."
Text (Mission)  : "I passed warp gate" instead of "I passed the warp gate"
Text (Mission)  : "by small patrol" instead of "by a small patrol"
Text (Mission)  : "You've choose bad time" instead of "You've chosen a bad time"
Text (Mission)  : "eradicate Dark Templar" instead of "eradicate the Dark Templar"
Text (Mission)  : "give them informations" instead of "give them information"
Text (Mission)  : "I will have chance" instead of "I will have a chance"
Text (Mission)  : "Thats very interesting." instead of "That's very interesting."
Text (Mission)  : "Vender soldiers." instead of "Vender's soldiers."
Text (Mission)  : "destroyed by zergs." instead of "destroyed by the zerg."
Text (Mission)  : "build great city" instead of "build a great city"
Text (Mission)  : "troubles" instead of "trouble" ("We don't want any troubles")
Text (Objectives) : "- eliminate terrans threat" instead of "- eliminate Terran threat"
Text (Mission)  : "to do with Terran Encampment?" instead of "to do with the Terran Encampment?"
Text (Mission)  : "thats little different than you?" instead of "that's a little different than you?"
Text (Mission)  : "There is zerg hatchery" instead of "There is a zerg hatchery"
Text (Mission)  : "rebuild thier hatcheries." instead of "rebuild their hatcheries."
Text (Mission)  : "To start certain action" instead of "To start a certain action"
Text (Mission)  : "unload proper unit" instead of "unload the proper unit"
Text (Mission)  : "This is interior of your ship." instead of "This is the interior of your ship."
Text (Mission)  : "To unload chosen unit" instead of "To unload a chosen unit"
Text (Mission)  : "You can have maximally" instead of "You can have at maximum"
Text (Mission)  : "you pay visit" instead of "you pay a visit"
Text (Mission)  : "we have replenishment crystal." instead of "we have a replenishment crystal."
Text (Mission)  : "with other buildings" instead of "with the other buildings"
Text (Mission)  : "from final triumph!" instead of "from our final triumph!"
Text (Mission)  : "We are loosing Judicator!" instead of "We are losing Judicator!
Text (Mission)  : "are worse kind." instead of "are the worse kind."
Text (Mission)  : "to recreate warp field" instead of "to recreate the warp field"
Matic

Post by Matic »

Uff...

I fixed some posts in this thread. All download links are now leading to cc's backup. I hope it's okay.
Everything got screwed because my site expired and all links to images and stuff were broken.

Well, thanks to judges (especially Ricky_Honejasi for amount of job he put into testing contest stuff), thanks to other contestants, it was great contest! :D
Ricky_Honejasi wrote: -> - The scenario could have been more than it is (as in wasted potencial)
That quote describes my whole life, srsly...

Regards
Matic
Last edited by Matic on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.