BlizzCon Updates

Comment on our website's front-page headlines.
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

BlizzCon Updates

Post by Lavarinth »

For those of you lucky to be attended BlizzCon- Blizzard has released a few updates on convention.

[img align=right]http://www.campaigncreations.org/news/blizzcon.jpg[/img]You can now view a schedule of all the events occuring within BlizzCon here at their schedule of events. You can view everything from Hands-On Gaming, to Panels, to the Tournaments. Moving on, they've gone as far as to make an interactive floor plan so you can explore BlizzCon and plan out your exploration. Curious to know why there's an arcade machine by the bathrooms. Rock and Roll Racing, perhaps? Hah. In addition, they posted up a hefty Survival Guide for your experience. There is also a newly displayed Activities page so you can see what additional interactions you can experience with other Blizzard fans. Their simple, yet effective, FAQ has also been updated detailing what you can bring, alongside what will be available for purchase at their Store. And finally, newly upgraded Level 80 Tauren Chieftain will be performing, alongside Video Games Live performing a strictly Blizzard based performance.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: BlizzCon Updates

Post by IskatuMesk »

From what I hear it looks like they got whined at long enough to bring back the online streams, and even better, they separated the shitty WoW stuff from the real content into two separate streams at long last.
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

Oh, nice, that's good news. So I'll just walk around waving hoping one of you'll spot me. Hah.

Oh. There will be blo-err.. Pictures.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

I don't know if I'll be watching it... but you do your job to harass blizzard employees about softcoded AI and I'll do my job eating your food.