Questions

X
Terran Refinery Attendant

Questions

Post by X »

I have a few questions, how do you get skins to work even if you put in the exact path for the unit your placing on (such as units\undead\HeroLich\HeroLich.blp) how do you get it to work cause i think im missin a step somewhere...and why wont you own custom made cluster rockets spells deal damage (with different graphics names icons of course)?
Anyone who has any questions may post here as well as im interested in starting a world edit help thread. I will do my best to awnser the best i can.
I am X, I have seen countless worlds fall to great evils and their own foolishness, I have seen atrocities you cannot imagine, as well as things of incredible beauty of both the material world and of the spirit.
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Questions

Post by RazorclawX »

Some units end up having TWO texture paths due to a snaffu of Blizzard (the Night Elf Archer is a huge example of this). In the Lich's case, use (textures/HeroLich.blp) as your path.

As for Cluster Rockets, there's actually a trick to it as far as the damage is concerned (there might be more to this). The spell duration needs to be .01 seconds longer than it needs to be, or something like that.
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future
X

Re: Questions

Post by X »

Hmmmm tx alot, the skin worked but it wont show up in the game...wat the crap happened? As for cluster rockets i dunno. Do you know why some skins will show up in the editor and not the game?
I am X, I have seen countless worlds fall to great evils and their own foolishness, I have seen atrocities you cannot imagine, as well as things of incredible beauty of both the material world and of the spirit.