Contest Ends: July 31st, 2012

Moderator: Milldawg

Hercanic
Protoss Stargate Concierge
Protoss Stargate Concierge

Re: Campaign Creations Campaign Contest Comes to a Close

Post by Hercanic »

Congrats, Jim!

Laconius, I hate you right now. I'm sitting here reading this innocent thread while finishing up brushing my teeth before bed, trying to recuperate from a throat/lung sickness. I'd just taken an anti-mucus pill. All was well, until I scrolled down to your post and saw your goddamn avatar. I laughed so hard, toothpaste dribbled into the back of my throat, causing me to choke. As I raced to the nearest sink, a cough triggered while choking, and the two forces combined to punch the fuck out of my gag reflex. I vomited all over the kitchen, multiple times. Korean pizza gravy everywhere. It came out with such an unexpected velocity and quantity that it all couldn't exit my mouth fast enough, and so went through the path of least resistance out my fucking nose. My sinuses burn with bile, I'm blowing marinara snot into my tissues, and my pill... I have no idea where it went. I am now re-brushing while typing this. You've done it. You succeeded in making me literally laugh and vomit within the same breath. You punkass bitch, I hate you.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

^ best post in the forum this year, 10/10
Pr0nogo
Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy
Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy

Post by Pr0nogo »

I lol'd.
Laconius
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by Laconius »

Hercanic wrote:Korean pizza gravy everywhere.
Herc> Sir, I believe you've just been GOOK'D

Ours is a thought-tormented age.
Taeradun
Protoss Khalai Missionary
Protoss Khalai Missionary

Post by Taeradun »

Hercanic wrote:Laconius, I hate you right now. I'm sitting here reading this innocent thread while finishing up brushing my teeth before bed, trying to recuperate from a throat/lung sickness. I'd just taken an anti-mucus pill. All was well, until I scrolled down to your post and saw your goddamn avatar. I laughed so hard, toothpaste dribbled into the back of my throat, causing me to choke. As I raced to the nearest sink, a cough triggered while choking, and the two forces combined to punch the fuck out of my gag reflex. I vomited all over the kitchen, multiple times. Korean pizza gravy everywhere. It came out with such an unexpected velocity and quantity that it all couldn't exit my mouth fast enough, and so went through the path of least resistance out my fucking nose. My sinuses burn with bile, I'm blowing marinara snot into my tissues, and my pill... I have no idea where it went. I am now re-brushing while typing this. You've done it. You succeeded in making me literally laugh and vomit within the same breath. You punkass bitch, I hate you.
same