Contest Monthly Updates Start: January 1st, 2012
Contest Ends: July 31st, 2012

Moderator: Milldawg

Shadowhunter2112
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

Wrathcraft (SCII)

Post by Shadowhunter2112 »

In the dark of time, 7 millenia before the onset of the human race, a light shone in the dark void of existence. They were the first, and shall be the last. They were the Watchers, the Keepers, the Gods of Old, and they shall return to finish what they started.

They are the Xel'Naga.

In this campaign set long before the days of Starcraft, live the legend of the ancient creators as they link the galaxy together at the dawn of time. Command an entire new race of Gods, Titans, Myths, and Legends long forgotten as you maintain order and prosperity enclosed in a web of chaos.

But be warned, for the downfall of the Xel'Naga is eminent at the footfall of betrayal in their midst. In your endless quest to pass on the power of Creation, there are those who would try to take such power for their own tyrannic purposes.

All good things must come to an end, and as such the collapse of the Great Ones will come to pass.

But will their legacy be forgotten to the wastes of time? Will their power succumb to greed?

Or will you rise to the challenge of paving the way for a new tomorrow?

This is Wrathcraft.
Campaign Creations
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Wrathcraft (SCII)

Post by Campaign Creations »

Approved, and thanks for your submission.
Shadowhunter2112

Re: Wrathcraft (SCII)

Post by Shadowhunter2112 »

Update:
(Sorry its late!)

I have been caught up in my studies lately, so work is happening slower than I'd hoped. Most of the stuff I've actually "completed" so far is in my head, although I've also chiseled out some really unique environments for this project. With only some random bits of data finished and layouts, cinematics, and gameplay still waiting to be created, I'm hoping to pick up the pace in the coming month.

Since I didn't really say this in my first post, I'd definitely like to thank the people here at Campaign Creations for making this contest...and giving me an excuse to really forge this idea I have.

(I'll try to post some pics next update)