Page 1 of 1

(SCBW)StarCraft: Dawn of Change

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:59 am
by Black Overseer
Name: Black Overseer
Age: 20
Direction:This will be about the UED after 3 years later the brood war. There was a change of the power and a huge growing of technology. Meanwhile the government wasn't interessted in their troops which was sent to the Korprulu Sector but there is a guy who was interessted in. His name is Paiten Noble.

Paiten Noble is the best friend of Gerad DuGalle. After Noble heard about the expedition of DuGalle he encouraged him. After he left Noble worked on his own works. But he noticed that there were no message even some years have passed. So he tried to figure something out but he could find out nothing. So Noble applicated to the government that he wants to organizise some troops for experimental reason. The government accepted it and Noble gets huge support from the government. Noble executs now his plan whatever it might be.

Re: (SCBW)StarCraft: Dawn of Change

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:45 am
by Pr0nogo
Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but...

http://www.moddb.com/mods/scdoc

Dawn of Change has been in development for quite a while now.

Re: (SCBW)StarCraft: Dawn of Change

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:45 am
by Black Overseer
Pr0nogo wrote:Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but...

http://www.moddb.com/mods/scdoc

Dawn of Change has been in development for quite a while now.


MOD part is almost finished, but we still didn't started to making Campaign part.
moddb 'Coming Jan 10, 2012' is public Beta 1 Client Release date, checking for bug and crash.

Re: (SCBW)StarCraft: Dawn of Change

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:06 am
by Campaign Creations
Approved, and thanks for your submission.

NOTE: After extensive review by various staff members, and much deliberation, this project has been approved. It is possible to use mods premade in your entry (note: STF), however predeveloped stories are not. With this stated, there is one condition to this entry: Any hint or usage of the quoted story below from a development of an initial storyline will greatly reduce the score in this entry significantly for using material created prior to the contest. Once again, strongly stated: This entry will receive a deduction of points in each category if this old material below is utilized in any way, shape, or form that is not already StarCraft canon lore.

Magisterial districts as the United Nations stands for UED
The expedition was dispatched from the earth literally.
The reason is that the Terran colonies (the descendants of an exiled prisoner of Earth), let the prosperity
The earth was jealous than their expedition was dispatched. The main goal
Terran will be put under the management of their colony,
solve the problems about zerg, and
Coral built by the emperor's dominion is to punish Mengsk.But the rebellion of the Terran colonies counted,
Zerg, even after all their loose restraint,
then they(UED) retreat.
Finally back was wiped out by the pursuit of zerg. UED's 1st expe-dition had this extent, but what about the 2nd quest?
With more advanced weapons and technology if they come back? It is the ROS3's background that, Three years past the Brood War time in Earth .When UPL was existed 'Integration policy committee of the leading part, was banned most old religions of the world.
The English is designated as the official language of Earth, the language of each country was gradually prohibited.
This policy was continued until the UED was formed.
but now, this law is deleted by mysterious forces and,
the ruling party was changed before long ago.

Since the person with supernatural power directly launches criminal investigation and apoeared
security Android then crime rates lower than lower.
Technology was improved every day,than T-1 tunnel network was built
between the Earth and Mars.
Using the tunnel network, while colonization of the planets around the population began
to spread. Moon was changed to Factory but it is top-secret, than the common people have no idea. In addition, the development of Martian all polar ice was melt.
Than mineral and water was overflowing the planet is like an oasis.The colonial frontier of Earth was being spread to out of solar system, human activity is more active. Horrible enough, because a huge peaceful, most of Earth's people forgotten the Koprulu Sector's happening,
but cracking occurs in the Earth's interior, and Zerg appeared.The moon out of orbit after the incident,
and save resources space platform ofthe tunnel network T-1 has the doubtful accident.A crack occurs more and more in the Earth,than scientists, soldiers, and the supernatural power person begins to run all busy. Reminds me of why the project has been renamed,because not fit the story and that's all.

Source: http://www.moddb.com/mods/scdoc/forum/thread/story

Re: (SCBW)StarCraft: Dawn of Change

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:16 pm
by Legion
Campaign Creations wrote:
Magisterial districts as the United Nations stands for UED
The expedition was dispatched from the earth literally.
The reason is that the Terran colonies (the descendants of an exiled prisoner of Earth), let the prosperity
The earth was jealous than their expedition was dispatched. The main goal
Terran will be put under the management of their colony,
solve the problems about zerg, and
Coral built by the emperor's dominion is to punish Mengsk.But the rebellion of the Terran colonies counted,
Zerg, even after all their loose restraint,
then they(UED) retreat.
Finally back was wiped out by the pursuit of zerg. UED's 1st expe-dition had this extent, but what about the 2nd quest?
With more advanced weapons and technology if they come back? It is the ROS3's background that, Three years past the Brood War time in Earth .When UPL was existed 'Integration policy committee of the leading part, was banned most old religions of the world.
The English is designated as the official language of Earth, the language of each country was gradually prohibited.
This policy was continued until the UED was formed.
but now, this law is deleted by mysterious forces and,
the ruling party was changed before long ago.

Since the person with supernatural power directly launches criminal investigation and apoeared
security Android then crime rates lower than lower.
Technology was improved every day,than T-1 tunnel network was built
between the Earth and Mars.
Using the tunnel network, while colonization of the planets around the population began
to spread. Moon was changed to Factory but it is top-secret, than the common people have no idea. In addition, the development of Martian all polar ice was melt.
Than mineral and water was overflowing the planet is like an oasis.The colonial frontier of Earth was being spread to out of solar system, human activity is more active. Horrible enough, because a huge peaceful, most of Earth's people forgotten the Koprulu Sector's happening,
but cracking occurs in the Earth's interior, and Zerg appeared.The moon out of orbit after the incident,
and save resources space platform ofthe tunnel network T-1 has the doubtful accident.A crack occurs more and more in the Earth,than scientists, soldiers, and the supernatural power person begins to run all busy. Reminds me of why the project has been renamed,because not fit the story and that's all.

Source: http://www.moddb.com/mods/scdoc/forum/thread/story


It'll be impossible to determine whether he uses anything from this "story", since it's completely and utterly impossible to understand what this piece of text about.

Re: (SCBW)StarCraft: Dawn of Change

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:18 pm
by Pr0nogo
I can't derive any meaning from it, myself. Stuff happens and somebody needs a translator... right?

Re: (SCBW)StarCraft: Dawn of Change

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:11 pm
by HelpMe
What really makes me laugh is imagining the various members of CC staff leaned over this exquisite piece of work, debating and concerned.

Re: (SCBW)StarCraft: Dawn of Change

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:16 pm
by Lavarinth
We were pretty confused, ourselves, I wont lie.

Re: (SCBW)StarCraft: Dawn of Change

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:30 pm
by IskatuMesk
No one asked me. I would have said no for many reasons, personally.

Re: (SCBW)StarCraft: Dawn of Change

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:00 am
by Black Overseer
Campaign Creations wrote:Approved, and thanks for your submission.

NOTE: After extensive review by various staff members, and much deliberation, this project has been approved. It is possible to use mods premade in your entry (note: STF), however predeveloped stories are not. With this stated, there is one condition to this entry: Any hint or usage of the quoted story below from a development of an initial storyline will greatly reduce the score in this entry significantly for using material created prior to the contest. Once again, strongly stated: This entry will receive a deduction of points in each category if this old material below is utilized in any way, shape, or form that is not already StarCraft canon lore.

Magisterial districts as the United Nations stands for UED
The expedition was dispatched from the earth literally.
The reason is that the Terran colonies (the descendants of an exiled prisoner of Earth), let the prosperity
The earth was jealous than their expedition was dispatched. The main goal
Terran will be put under the management of their colony,
solve the problems about zerg, and
Coral built by the emperor's dominion is to punish Mengsk.But the rebellion of the Terran colonies counted,
Zerg, even after all their loose restraint,
then they(UED) retreat.
Finally back was wiped out by the pursuit of zerg. UED's 1st expe-dition had this extent, but what about the 2nd quest?
With more advanced weapons and technology if they come back? It is the ROS3's background that, Three years past the Brood War time in Earth .When UPL was existed 'Integration policy committee of the leading part, was banned most old religions of the world.
The English is designated as the official language of Earth, the language of each country was gradually prohibited.
This policy was continued until the UED was formed.
but now, this law is deleted by mysterious forces and,
the ruling party was changed before long ago.

Since the person with supernatural power directly launches criminal investigation and apoeared
security Android then crime rates lower than lower.
Technology was improved every day,than T-1 tunnel network was built
between the Earth and Mars.
Using the tunnel network, while colonization of the planets around the population began
to spread. Moon was changed to Factory but it is top-secret, than the common people have no idea. In addition, the development of Martian all polar ice was melt.
Than mineral and water was overflowing the planet is like an oasis.The colonial frontier of Earth was being spread to out of solar system, human activity is more active. Horrible enough, because a huge peaceful, most of Earth's people forgotten the Koprulu Sector's happening,
but cracking occurs in the Earth's interior, and Zerg appeared.The moon out of orbit after the incident,
and save resources space platform ofthe tunnel network T-1 has the doubtful accident.A crack occurs more and more in the Earth,than scientists, soldiers, and the supernatural power person begins to run all busy. Reminds me of why the project has been renamed,because not fit the story and that's all.

Source: http://www.moddb.com/mods/scdoc/forum/thread/story



that's not dawn of change story.

old riot of star story.

anyway, thanks! happy new year

Re: (SCBW)StarCraft: Dawn of Change

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:38 am
by Black Overseer