Blizzard has just released the next batch of Question and Answers, edition 41. The following questions were asked:
1. How exactly does the Corruptors attack work? Is it a stacking debuff that takes effect after a certain number of stacks? And if so can the debuff time out? Would you be able to hit and run kill for example Battlecruisers with a few Corruptors over a couple of minutes?
2. What are the current stats and build times for the Queen defensive buildings?
3. The Queen seems to be a very potent unit, although its tasks are more defensive ones, it can be used in crazy rush strategies, according to Karune's experiences. Well, if the Nydus Worm was able to transport even queens, she would get even more potent. You could easily think of crazy rushes using your opponents creep to just overwhelm him with your units AND your defensive structures. So here is the simple question: Can the Nydusworm transport queens among all the other units?
4. When the Zerg Sunken Colony is uprooted and on the move is it more vulnerable to enemy attack?
5. In many cases, the micromanagement of units in StarCraft revolved around gameplay mechanics (Dragoon dance, Mutalisk stacking, Reaver/Shuttle micro, etc.), rather than special abilities with cooldown/charges (Stalker's Blink, Phoenix's Overload, etc.). Is the amount of this kind of special abilities in SC2 a concern of Blizzard, and how would this affect the overall gameplay?
6. Terrans currently appear to be at a disadvantage in terms of troop mobility, (as compared to 'Warp-in' and 'Nydus Worm') are there any plans to bring back the, 'drop-pod' or other new transport mechanic?
In addition, they also have their normal "Chat with the Devs" and two short notes of "How the New Vespene Gas Mechanic Works" and "How the New Vespene Gas Mechanic Plays."
You can read all about it on our forum here or visit Battle.net's forum here.
Comment on our website's front-page headlines.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Xel'naga Administrator
- Posts: 6583
- Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:21 pm
- Location: His Ashworld Planet
- Status: Offline
- Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager
- Posts: 683
- Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:28 pm
- Location: New York
- Status: Offline
This new gas system is getting a little too strange for me, Blizzard should just stick with some of the original aspects. Also happy that the Queen is powered down a little.
AA7Dragoon wrote:No homo.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests