Well folks, next list of questions if up for grabs, make sure to visit our forum post here to read the full post and express your thoughts.
1. By the current look of the game with spectacular death animations you could worry that you can get slightly distracted by dead units while playing. You could for example waste precious APMs (Actions per minute) trying to click on a spliced Space Marine that you thought was still alive. The wrecks of some larger units or deaths for some others could block your sight in-game too. Could this fear be a real issue and will there be the option to toggle down these model details in the settings?
2. Battlecruisers do employ more than one gunner right? So will they be able to attack both air and ground at the same time?
3. What happens with the units inside a Nydus Worm if it gets killed? Considering it can carry 255 units, would they all die?
4. So far the map editor seems to be a very powerful tool which doesnt constrain the map makers creativity at all. Will it even be possible to edit critical abilities like path finding? If so, there would be really no limits, or at least none we can imagine at this point.
5. Why were Plasma Torpedoes added to the Battlecruiser when the Banshee has virtually the same attack?
6. In SC: BW we have terrain bonuses for units, for example standing behind a tree or being on higher ground while shot from lower. Are you keeping or maybe even improving such this feature and what happens with large units that are more massive (Thor) or simply larger (Colossus) than a tree or even a cliff?
7. If a Zerg player corrupts a Dropship/Medivac, will they get control of the units inside?
Source: Battle.net Forums
Comment on our website's front-page headlines.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Xel'naga Administrator
- Posts: 6583
- Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:21 pm
- Location: His Ashworld Planet
- Status: Offline
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest