With the new constant flush of news from Campaign Creations, we opt to bring you news as soon as possible. Luckily, Karune's latest post for the Q&A sessions have been presented on the Battle.net forums, you can reach them here:
Topics covered are:
* Nomad Mine Adjustments
* Can the Ghost snipe casting (energy based) units in the fog of war using its passive sensing ability?
* Could you tell us more details about the Reapers' mines mechanics? Are they visible for the enemy? Can they be defused, or should simply be destroyed? Do they deal damage to friendly units and to each other? If so, does the explosion of one mine cause the detonation of its neighbors, or they just die, without dealing damage?
* In StarCraft II there are destructible obstacles like rocks. Apart from simply killing them the Protoss Nullifier can lift them with his Anti-Gravity spell. Do the other races have any similar options to remove or pass the rocks with spells?
* Do Anti-Gravitated Banelings keep their suicidal abilities and act as Scourge?
* Blizzard made 2 e-sport oriented games after StarCraft: Warcraft 3 and WoW. What are the biggest lessons that you've learned from those 2 games and how will you apply them to StarCraft II?
How does the Marauders slow ability work against the Zealots charge ability. According to present knowledge the concussion grenade shot of a Marauder forces its target to stop moving for a short time; afterwards the targeted unit can go straight forward. So does it stop a charging Zealot and does the speed bonus remain?
You can discuss this topic with us in our current StarCraft II discussion thread:
StarCraft II Official! (Pictures)
Comment on our website's front-page headlines.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Xel'naga Administrator
- Posts: 6583
- Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:21 pm
- Location: His Ashworld Planet
- Status: Offline
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests