Legacy of the Confederation Episode 3

Comment on our website's front-page headlines.

Topic author
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Legacy of the Confederation Episode 3

Postby Lavarinth » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:22 pm

With the announcement of StarCraft 2 a few months ago, many legendary Campaign Creators thought by many to be retired returned from the so-called void. Among the legends, two characters stick up as milestone setters for the modding community. The Oracle and Joel Steudler, the duo that brought you Legacy of the Confederation, have returned once more to announce Episode 3: Galaxy of Fire.

This announcement was made some time ago, after the release of StarCraft 2, however the latest of all announcements from the duo is that not only will Episode 3: Galaxy of Fire be crafted in the StarCraft 2 engine; Episode 1: Past Purposes and Episode 2: Dawn of Darkness will be recrafted to suit today's graphically enhanced games. All three episodes of Legacy of the Confederation will be created as a whole complete story saga in StarCraft 2!

Visit the Galaxy of Fire page in our newly updated menu to the left to see The Oracle's own personal updates.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator

Phantasmagorium
Terran Settler (Unemployed)
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

Re: Legacy of the Confederation Episode 3

Postby Phantasmagorium » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:17 pm

And now my life is complete.

chris
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager

Re: Legacy of the Confederation Episode 3

Postby chris » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:15 am

Phantasmagorium wrote: now my life is complete.
not yet, but it will be once the whole series is on SC2  :)
Zilla- wrote:campaign creations presents campaign creations starcraft campaign contest

Lavarinth on podcast wrote:Hey kids, this is Lavarinth. I know I didn't say much in this podcast, actually, I didn't say anything at all. See you guys on the next podcast.

Return to “News and Announcements”