The Warcraft III 1.25 patch is now available to download by connecting to Battle.net with your Warcraft III client. Perhaps the best change is Widescreen support.
Verbatim from the patch notes:
- Fixed an issue where players were able to ally with opponents when
alliances were locked ("share hack").
- A gold exploit with buildings has been fixed.
- Widescreen (stretched) resolutions should now be available in the Video options.
- Scroll of Town Portal will no longer be consumed when casting fails
when used at the same time that your Hero is Hexed.
- You can now purchase items from shops while Hexed.
- Hex will no longer extend the duration of Metamorphosis.
- Hex will no longer disable mana or health regeneration of Heroes.
- Wisps Detonate ability will no longer drain mana from Heroes while under
the effects of Potion of Invulnerability.
- Warcraft III will now write its registry keys on launch.
- Improved Masonry Upgrade health boost decreased from 20% to 10% for all 3 levels
- Siege Engine Level increased from 2 to 3
- Rifleman HP increased from 505 to 535
- Blade master Wind Walk duration reduced from 20/40/60 to 20/35/50
- Raider Ensnare Cooldown increased from 12 to 16
- Spirit Wolf Rank 1 Wolf Level decreased from 3 to 2
- Warden Shadow Strike mana cost increased from 65 to 75
- Druid of the Talon Faerie Fire duration decreased from 120 to 90
- Ivory Tower gold cost increased from 30 to 40.
- Tome of Experience now gives Heroes 100 experience points, down from 150
- Orb of Venom poison duration decreased from 8 to 6
NOTE: Replays are incompatible between major game revisions. (1.24e replays
cannot be viewed with the 1.25 version of Warcraft III.)
Comment on our website's front-page headlines.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests