StarCraft II Beta - Patch 1 (version 0.3.0.14093)
+ The armor value for this unit in Fighter Mode has decreased from 1 to 0.
+ The damage done by this unit in Fighter Mode has changed from 6 (+8 armored) to 10 (+4 armored).
+ The damage done from D-8 Charges has decreased from 40 to 30.
+ The delay between attacks for D-8 Charges has decreased from 2.5 to 1.8.
o Orbital Command
+ The build time for this upgrade has decreased from 50 to 35.
+ Gravitic Boosters: The cost of this research has decreased from 150 minerals and 150 vespene gas to 100 minerals and 100 vespene gas.
o High Templar
+ Phase Shift: This ability has been removed from the game.
+ New ability: Feedback - Drains all energy from the target unit and causes damage equal to the amount of energy drained.
+ The building pathing radius for this unit has decreased from .75 to .5625.
+ Vortex: The energy cost of this ability has increased from 75 to 100.
+ Vortex: The target radius of this ability has decreased from 3.0 to 2.5.
+ Temporal Rift: This ability has been removed from the game.
+ Wormhole Transit: This ability has been removed from the game.
+ New ability: Mass Recall - Teleports all of the player's units in the target area to the Mothership.
+ Chrono Boost can no longer target allies.
+ The build time of this building has increased from 50 to 65.
+ Fungal Growth: The damage done by this ability has decreased from 48 to 36.
+ Fungal Growth: This ability now prevents affected units from burrowing.
+ Neural Parasite: Functionality changed - The Infestor now channels this spell, which lasts 10 seconds or until the Infestor is destroyed. You can now target all units with this ability.
+ Terran Infestation: The ability’s energy cost has reduced from 50 to 25 and Infested Terrans now spawn 1 at a time.
* Addressed an issue causing people to receive an "Internal Battle.net Error" message with their game client.
* Muting your microphone will no longer cause your microphone to be turned off in the operating system once the program has exited.
o Please note that the voice chat functionality has only partially been implemented. There are many known issues with voice chat that we expect to address in a future patch.
* The "Medium" graphical settings were reconfigured to work better on appropriate machines. The video settings "auto-detect" functionality has been reset as a result.
* Added a frame rate limiter to the game menus to prevent some graphics cards from running at higher frame rates than necessary.
Comment on our website's front-page headlines.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Xel'naga Administrator
- Posts: 6583
- Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:21 pm
- Location: His Ashworld Planet
- Status: Offline
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests