E-Sports News Online

Comment on our website's front-page headlines.
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

E-Sports News Online

Post by Lavarinth »

Campaign Creations recently struck an agreement with SC2GG to relay each others news. As we all know, StarCraft is split between two major communities: Modding and E-Sports. In both of our efforts to cover the entire product and all it has to offer, we have partnered up to display each other's feeds in our respective sites. You can stay updated on our site in news relating to E-Sports by checking out our E-Sports tab in the front page.

SC2GG is currently undergoing adjustments before they provide a feed to Campaign Creations. Enjoy this small additional feature, as there are many more to come.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: E-Sports News Online

Post by IskatuMesk »

Actually, a more correct anology would be that SC is split between two major communities: casuals and E-sports fanatics, with only a very few modders and mappers on the side.
Aiursrage2k
Terran Goliath Dome Polisher
Terran Goliath Dome Polisher

Post by Aiursrage2k »

I think its great, could you imagine if there was a commentary for a starcraft campaign.
h
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

I had given it some thought but honestly there isn't any campaigns out there that interest me, much less interest me enough to do a full playthrough.