Blizzard has just released the next batch of Question and Answers, edition 45. The following questions were asked:
1. Do enemy Zerg units also get a boost on your Creep?
2. Are there abilities that remove creep?
3. Does the creep speed boost apply to zerg air?
4. Won't Reapers, Marauders, Hellions, Siege Tank's splash damage, and Stimpacks be too powerful against a Zerg player? All of that seems pretty well suited to counter masses of low-hp units, like most Zerg ground units.
5. Can Allies ‘merge’ their Nydus networks? In other words, can you enter through the Nydus Warren of player A, and exit through the Nydus Worm of player B?
6. Is the Thor still an anti-air unit? Does it fulfill this role effectively?
In addition, they also have their occasional "Chat with the Devs" relating to Hallucination and Queen Spawning 3 Mutant Larva.
In addition, there is now a "Weekly Blue Roundup" which shows some summaries of Blizzard posts, which included: Warpgate’s warp-in, Reapers and Marauders, Colossus, Molecular Displ. & Seismic, Medivac, and Stalkers.
You can read all about it on our forum here or visit Battle.net's forum here.
Comment on our website's front-page headlines.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Xel'naga Administrator
- Posts: 6583
- Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:21 pm
- Location: His Ashworld Planet
- Status: Offline
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests