On the Horizon

Comment on our website's front-page headlines.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

On the Horizon

Post by IskatuMesk »

While you're waiting for Starcraft 2 to come out and subsequently your favorite Starcraft 2 project to begin the journey to completion, you may wish to take a glance on closer pastures for the time being. I've planned one last update to RequiemC - Zerg Onslaught to finalize the supremely hilarious AI mod of our time, including the addition of a mass Scouts script, and an even stronger ZONS zerg build. Additionally, I've returned to one of my old favorite TC's, In The Admiral's Service, with the hopes of finishing it.

ITAS is a fleet-based conversion set in one of my light-hearted universes that has delivered the ultimate experience in giant ships and giant explosions. Complete with custom AI, voice acting, and stunning new graphics, the new version, Legends of Doack, is well under way, and will certainly be ready before SC2's release to help ease your wait.

To keep track on updates to the conversion, check out [url=http://www.campaigncreations.org/forum/the-doackendium/itas-legends-of-doack/msg17336/#new]this link
. As for ZONS, just keep an eye on the CC front page, and sometime in the near future you'll see a release post.

Carry on!
Last edited by Lavarinth on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.