The following is a recent update from Blizzard on their Drawing Update, simply keeping all the viewers posted:
[i][size=80]As discussed last week, we're preparing a drawing to offer 3,000 more BlizzCon 2008 tickets for sale. We're finalizing the process now, and you'll be able to enter the drawing soon -- in the meantime, here is an overview of how the drawing will work:
- To be eligible for the BlizzCon ticket drawing, you must (1) have an active Blizzard Account that was created on or before 9:00 p.m. PDT on Tuesday, August 12, 2008, when we first announced BlizzCon 2008 tickets had sold out; (2) be an adult in your country of residence; (3) have not previously purchased BlizzCon 2008 tickets; and (4) live in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, Denmark, the Netherlands, or South Korea.
- Prior to the drawing, we will hold an opt-in period during which you can enter an eligible Blizzard Account into the drawing for a chance to purchase two BlizzCon 2008 tickets. Once the opt-in period begins (on a date to be determined), you'll see an opt-in feature when you log in to Blizzard Account Management. The opt-in period will last for several days. We will announce the date that the opt-in period will begin, along with the duration of the opt-in period, in advance on our websites. Please check back regularly.
- After the opt-in period ends, we will randomly select 1,500 eligible Blizzard Accounts from the opt-in pool to receive the opportunity to purchase up to two BlizzCon 2008 tickets. If selected, you will be notified via email with further information about how to purchase the tickets.
- Prior to the end of the opt-in period, please ensure the contact information (both email address and phone number) associated with the Blizzard Account is accurate and up to date, so that we may contact you if you are selected. To check and update your information, log in to Blizzard Account Management.
Please note that a Blizzard Account is an account created for the Blizzard Online Store -- as opposed to an account created for a Blizzard game, such as World of Warcraft. If you have any questions regarding Blizzard Accounts, please read our Blizzard Account FAQ.
We will announce when the drawing opt-in period begins on our website soon. For more information, please refer to our BlizzCon 2008 Ticket Drawing FAQ.
Feel free do share your thoughts with us over at our forums.
Source: Blizzard Entertainment
Comment on our website's front-page headlines.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Xel'naga Administrator
- Posts: 6580
- Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:21 pm
- Location: His Ashworld Planet
- Status: Offline
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest