Post by Ricky_Honejasi »

A bit late but anyway :

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knEfhRhWANI[/youtube]
Xenon
Zerg Queen's Nest Slave Trainee

Re: Star Armada II

Post by Xenon »

Okay, I recreated the Cerberus in the editor from the gamedata files in the newest map MPQ, and setting the weapons' backswing and damage point values to 0 DOES fix the only 1 missile firing problem (at least until it runs out of energy). That issue is really annoying, please fix it?
Ice4smaster
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Ice4smaster »

Hello~

Any suggestions based on the last test? Beside the Yamato Barrage being deadly? ( Which i already nerfed, regarding price, now it's 4500/4500 to buy it instead of 3000/3000 )

Also the Lovely Levi is in the works, i might have it ingame by this weekend, but we have to see. :]
Ice4smaster
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Ice4smaster »

Xenon wrote:Okay, I recreated the Cerberus in the editor from the gamedata files in the newest map MPQ, and setting the weapons' backswing and damage point values to 0 DOES fix the only 1 missile firing problem (at least until it runs out of energy). That issue is really annoying, please fix it?
Okie, will set back swing to 0, and gonna test it.
Xenon

Post by Xenon »

Also the "damage point" value of the weapons should be 0. This has nothing to do with the damage amount, it's the amount of time after the attack starts animating that the effect actually fires.
Ice4smaster
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Ice4smaster »

Thanks for the tips, yet to test them thought, but this saturday should be possible :]

As short news, the zerg now in works, got the 'Starbase' and the 'docks' for them, so when vote for zerg you get a zerg base now, minus the towers as those yet to be made. Also you can build and test a levi if on zerg faction, instead of the Dreadnought, thought it's still in it infancy and not viable to a full game yet. bu that will change of course.

For terran side did some balancing, mainly price increase of the HBC barrage and alike. The Scavenger will be ready as well by this saturday, and only the Devastator need one more spell. Today i gonna focus on the descriptions and hotkeys for Terrans, likely wont have them all by saturday but the upgrades should be done.

Also a note, the bomber so far been a free kill, and they did not attack. NOT anymore, so expect tac nukes anywhere on the map, best if every player have high gauss, or if play smart, have assigned player have extra high gauss on their ships to shot down tac nuke ( Dreadnought and Scavanger + MBS Plasma platforms recomended, have higher range on gauss ) They scale with base up. Good bounty but if not being careful ( or have no gauss and alone ) you likely glow in the dark. They also help bring down enemy base as much faster too if protected from enemy fire ( mainly by pushing into the enemy tower range and keep defence buzy, then they can cause quite a havoc )

On front of Triggers no news atm, TwoDie had issues with comp, and yet to reach him, i hope i can do so today and with luck he can get some work done, mainly the kill count, and displays i hoping for.

Also, just curiousity, do any one of you expert with AI coding and would be interested make AI for ships? Haveing 2-3 ships per race AI supported would be very nice touch, and sure you prefer fight an AI then a human opponent in quite a few cases. :]
Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator

Post by Ricky_Honejasi »

Latest video :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3c_IKBG_ys[/youtube]
Ice4smaster
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Ice4smaster »

a perfect game hehe ^-^

guess next week we can have another run, now things done that you haven't seen yet

Leviathan: With out spells yet, but it's a FAT space bug, as slow as well. It's one of the wonders of nature that can grow bigger then a star base, no joking there 8) Have to try it to see it lol.

Vision range: come up with a solution and so now works like magic.

Kill counter: Now cunts, have a lil bug but otherwise it's perfect.
Ice4smaster
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Ice4smaster »

Will upload a few replays to watch, saturday we had quite a few games. Will add it to this post lol.
Ice4smaster
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Ice4smaster »

Ice4smaster
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Ice4smaster »

Hello!

Hon, could we test the map tomorrow, as the first one, by the time you guys done with others i'm litteretualy dead, due time difference, and have work at the early morning. If could do this, it be awesome XD

Other then that, zergs in progress as well doing some protoss on the side ( Toss base is alive now ) Right now the Levi and the Corruptor being worked on.
Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator

Post by Ricky_Honejasi »

Ice4smaster wrote:Hello!

Hon, could we test the map tomorrow, as the first one, by the time you guys done with others i'm litteretualy dead, due time difference, and have work at the early morning. If could do this, it be awesome XD

Other then that, zergs in progress as well doing some protoss on the side ( Toss base is alive now ) Right now the Levi and the Corruptor being worked on.
It could be the second but I almost never host a long game on the first one due to potential late comers that get lost over the course of the event.

Ultimately, we will see tonight.
Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator

Post by Ricky_Honejasi »

Ice4smaster
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Ice4smaster »

Watching reply now and making notes, and preparing a patch for tonight.
-Brown do mixes with that specific background, but there are other ones as well, will think about change the colours.
Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator

Post by Ricky_Honejasi »

Seems I forgot to post the Star Armada earlier week video. So two videos at once.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YXdi1tr-to[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp78CMuHQT4[/youtube]