Re: Hello there from SA creator

Post by Ice4smaster »

Damn i keep failing stay awake long enough x.x
Ice4smaster
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Ice4smaster »

Things to do and planning to do till next week.
1.) Wraiths rewised
-Damage
-Range
-Life Scale

2.) Observer Slot ( this one with Tassadar together, he doing the Triggering magic now )
-Resources eliminated
-Able to see all Players

3.) Zerg Swarm unit ( Alpha state )
-Core Unit with weapons and some abilities
-Anti light, Zerg Buffing, enemy debuffing fast moving support class

But i am very curriuse what you think of the pretty much fnalised Levi, hence couldnt hear you with out ventri. The design is a Melee Ace ship and primarily regeneration Tank ( might not be as tuff as the others, but the longer left alived and not finished off, the more and more damage gonna soak up )
Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator

Post by Ricky_Honejasi »

For now, it can be hard to say since I didn't know how to truly play the Leviathan at its best. However, melee-wise, it's clear it does chump enemy ships and it does have high regeneration potential to last long.

For a ship battle map, many players tend to not expect such ship for sure.
Ice4smaster
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Ice4smaster »

Ricky_Honejasi wrote:For now, it can be hard to say since I didn't know how to truly play the Leviathan at its best. However, melee-wise, it's clear it does chump enemy ships and it does have high regeneration potential to last long.

For a ship battle map, many players tend to not expect such ship for sure.
Hehe, sounds to be right then, but yeah still need some tweaking here and there but time will reveal it.

As for the Zerg, expect the unexpected, i mean Bio monsters in Space, none expects such things with mortal mind :happy:
Ice4smaster
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Ice4smaster »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBOV568uiXg

A quick taster what the next Zerg unit, the Zerg Swarm will be, it is Alpha stage, basic mechanism being tweaked :)
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

I feel that the repeating upside-down Russian text really adds a lot to your video production. 5/5
Ice4smaster
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Ice4smaster »

IskatuMesk wrote:I feel that the repeating upside-down Russian text really adds a lot to your video production. 5/5
I'm not an video editor, i just wanted my avi converted to MP4, got a free program for it, and there you have it :lol: not like a high quality trailer, rater a lil teaser VIP. :joy:
Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator

Post by Ricky_Honejasi »

The game we played this week : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWX59YXtSaY
Ice4smaster
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Ice4smaster »

Ricky_Honejasi wrote:The game we played this week : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWX59YXtSaY
It's only 16 mins it's showing

EDIT:

Correction, it is the whole thing, but youtube glitched and show 16 min time only for the first time in HD mode, wierd.

Anyway, map is up.

Must not that triggers now under heavy development, so no victory condition, those to be remade.

You get a beta stage Zerg Swarm, it's a shredder but dont have high life or armour, so good aimed yamato and spells can make it run for it's money, or a heavy armoured tank, fleet. It will get more balance lol but can get the general concept of the unit already.

Unlike Levi which is the zerg tank, the swarm not as durrable, and instead of doing large and "slow" bites, do a lower but much more rapid AoE attack for melee, combine the two units with levi tank up, and swarm do DPS vs softer targets its a killing pair

Its also a support type with providing mobile warp rift possability ( can not warp it self at all ) or upgrade allies with its evolution cloud mode ( eqvilent of cocoon )