I'm in need of some screenshots and more death messages. If I use your stuff in the map, your name will be included in the contribution credits in the loading screen and in this topic, of course.
Screenshots are for the score condition option cards, intended to depict the theme of conditions. Don't worry about cropping or touching them up, as I'll handle that myself. Screenshots should preferably be in bulk, inside a zip, rar, or 7z archive.
- Survival - Survive to be the last photon cycle on the board. Get one player alive, and at least one player crashing into barriers not owned by the survivor.
- Slayer - Earn points for each photon cycle killed by your barriers. Get at least two players to crash into a third player's barriers.
- Endurance - Earn 1 point each second you are alive. Get at least 2 players alive navigating through barriers, and a third crashing.
Death messages, pointless and amusing. And I'm always adding more, but I can't do it alone. I need new messages for Boundary Death, Suicide, Double Suicide and Kill notifications, preferably laced with comical memes and references, and no obscene words (obscene implications are dandy).
- Boundary Death - One player; Boundry Deaths are the easiest to avoid, and the players deserved to be mocked for them.
- Suicide - One player; Suicides tend to be accidental, and also merit making fun of the player.
- Double Suicide - Two players; Double Suicides involve two photon cycles crashing into one another, and is ripe for romantic and sexual parody.
- Kill - Two players; Kills involve a player being killed by the barrier of another. There are just too many ways to describe a player defeating another.