I decided to make the map in response to the dissatisfaction of playing Pictionnary; it doesn't support mouse-input, relying instead on the primitive order-around-a-probe approach. Since Ricky couldn't be bothered to improve his map, I was compelled to make my own. It's small and modest, and includes all the features I thought desirable. It's designed to be played by friends and other folks who won't take it too seriously; it's not the sort of game that merits elaborate mechanisms to prevent abuses.
Special thanks to Shadow_Killer (modeller), Rao_Dao_Zao for publishing in the EU region for me and those brave few who helped test it on Battlenet.
- Mouse-input drawing and erasing
- Gap correction
- Text input field
- Scale, color, and opacity sliders
- Color preview and slider gauges
- Time, Score, Round and Endless victory types
- Adjustable drawing time and dot limit
- Supports up to 14 players and spectators
- Left-click to draw
- Right-click to erase
- C key to clear the board
The map is available in the US and EU regions.