Achivements

Cliff747
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Achivements

Post by Cliff747 »

I've done all the achivements for normal difficalty but the FoS in 'Welcome to the Jungle' and the 8 hour one.

Now the question is time for the 8 hour one. Is there anywhere your total time is recorded and shown as total time and does game speed affect your mission time? OK that's two questions, but I would like to know so I can get the achivement. I know that you can go the Mission Archives and get the time for each mission and total it, but that is rather laborious and depends on good math skills.

Another questions is can you go back and replay a mission to get a better time? And in so doing do you have to redo all the mission and optional objectives? I know another two questions. Oh and a third question, can you use the research bug and not add to your time? When going for the money I use 'Liberation Day'. I've got it down to 2:04 in Casual and 2:26 in normal but I don't take out the Holoboards or kill all the troops. Can you do this in other missions to cut down on the time?

*** Just found out I need another FoS, Use the A.R.E.S. to kill the Brutalisk in the “Piercing the Shroud” mission on Normal difficulty. ***
Maglok
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Achivements

Post by Maglok »

You can check mission times on the archives, no total.

You cannot go back and redo a mission through archives, you CAN load a save.

Also you dont have to do ALL maps, so 8 hours is quite easy if you only need 19 maps.
- Maglok
Audio engineer and writer
SC2 campaign dev ranting: The Bunker blog
Krazy
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper

Post by Krazy »

Yeah, you don't need to do the zeratul missions, or the last tosh or haven missions.
Maglok
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by Maglok »

Basically you need 19 missions total, so you get a bit of choice. Anyhow all 29 in under 8 hours is quite doable, just 19 is easy. :) Just always do any new artifact missions that popup and then do random maps that feel quick till char pops up and voila.
- Maglok
Audio engineer and writer
SC2 campaign dev ranting: The Bunker blog