Defiler Bone Samples...

RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Defiler Bone Samples...

Post by RazorclawX »

I have completed the initial version of the mod, and for a lack of a better name it's called the Standard Units Mod. Mods act like any other Dependency, so you can add it to a map in the same way you add the Campaign Dependencies to a map.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Krazy
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper

Post by Krazy »

Cool, the readme was very straightforward. On a quick glance, the only new unit I could find was the corsair though. I see tons of "anti-crash" things added, but couldn't find the reaver (which was what I most wanted to muck about with).
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by RazorclawX »

Krazy wrote:Cool, the readme was very straightforward. On a quick glance, the only new unit I could find was the corsair though. I see tons of "anti-crash" things added, but couldn't find the reaver (which was what I most wanted to muck about with).
It's called "Reaver". It does have a slight quirk in it which I hadn't fixed, which is the movement speed debuff doesn't kick in if you're building just 1 Scarab (I have a suspicion that maybe queueing 1 Scarab is actually being very literal)

The anti-crash stuff is literally there for that, and aren't used for anything else. It really does prevent it from crashing, and it took a bit of doing to figure out just what needed to be added.