Falchion wrote:Mucky wrote:this is what terran needs
SCVS: Have 60 health again.
MARINES: Down to 40 health. Maybe buff its shield upgrade.
MARAUDERS: Now have 60 health, cost 50 minerals, 25 gas, and 1 supply.
REAPERS: Now cost 50 minerals, 25 gas, and have reduced build time.
MEDIVACS: Changed back to dropships because medivacs are ASS compared to medics.
MEDICS: Back in the game.
SIEGE TANKS: Now cost 150 minerals, 100 gas, and 2 supply.
THORS: Now cost 300 minerals, 150 gas, and 4-6 (whatever supply it costs right now is fine, but I forget)
BANSHEES: Removed from the game because its existence invokes this stupid-ass C&C feel to Terran which needs to stay out of SC.
VIKINGS: Can attack air while in ground form ala goliaths because terran doesn't have enough anti-air options.
end wish list
My opinion for terrans is making them also more VERSATILE: TWO WEAPONS AT ONCE, like I'm planning for the Geos in Duality.
- MARINES: Now obtain 50 health and a secondary, tech-needed weapon: Grenades, which slow down enemy units and do 15-20 damage. Tech costs 100M/150G and it's done on Tech Lab.
- MARAUDERS: Removed from the game, it's grenade attack redefined as secondary for Marines. Model has been re-skinned and given back a dual flamethrower attack, renamed the Firebat.
- MEDIVACS: Has now the Spreadfire Rocket pods upgrade, a Valkyrie-ish AA weapon which does 15 splash for countering Zerg air.
- BANSHEES: In order to make rights for it's expensive costs, will raise it's build time to 120, be given back it's splash ground attack, and a slow, gradual acceleration, making players have to keep Banshees moving to have advantage of full speed.
- HELLIONS: Flame and model are now removed from the game, replaced by the Vulture II (or Vult-II), which now has a MG attached on it's front, effective vs workers, and can lay back Spider mines.
No, keep CoH out of my SC.