Page 2 of 2

Re: God of Thunder (Working Title)

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:25 pm
by Thalraxal
Krazy wrote:
Jim_Raynor wrote: Hooray!

I'm tempted to give that image a spiffy background and make it my new wallpaper...
Go for it, Krazy!
Jim_Raynor wrote:But really, you can put the old words back Thal.
Never actually changed the dialogue, just added an extra transmission that will be disabled in the final version  ;D

Designer's Log #4
Started work on Mission 3, and I've doing more dialogue in Mission 1.  I've changed some of my overall campaign plan around, so I'm probably going to change a bunch of stuff around (again).

Re: God of Thunder (Working Title)

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:22 pm
by Church
Thalraxal wrote:
Jim_Raynor wrote:But really, you can put the old words back Thal.
Never actually changed the dialogue, just added an extra transmission that will be disabled in the final version  ;D
Yeah, thats what I thought you did. I was just being silly  ;)

Re: God of Thunder (Working Title)

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:04 pm
by Church
Cool.

Re: God of Thunder (Working Title)

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:34 pm
by thebrowncloud
Glorious, but clear off your desktop. What a mess...... sheesh

Re: God of Thunder (Working Title)

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:07 am
by Thalraxal
Krazy wrote:
thebrowncloud wrote: Glorious, but clear off your desktop. What a mess...... sheesh

What are you talking about, I still got room for like 50 more icons ;)
Reminds me of my desktop!  Looks good, Krazy. :D

Designer's Log #5
I didn't have a chance to get any work done this week, and I've decided to re-do most of Mission 2.  I'm not sure if I'm going to make the deadline, but I'm still going to try.

Re: God of Thunder (Working Title)

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:41 am
by Thalraxal
Yeah, I'm not going to be able to finish this in time for the deadline, so I'll be withdrawing GoT from the contest.  Don't know if I'll finish it outside of the contest, I'd rather focus on ACMD!.  Good luck to everyone else still sticking to it!

Re: God of Thunder (Working Title)

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:48 am
by omega20
Thalraxal wrote: Yeah, I'm not going to be able to finish this in time for the deadline, so I'll be withdrawing GoT from the contest.  Don't know if I'll finish it outside of the contest, I'd rather focus on ACMD!.  Good luck to everyone else still sticking to it!
Sad to hear that. Too many projects have retreated from the contest recently. Anyways, good luck with your future projects. I hope we can hear from you again soon. ;)