Final gift of the Xel'naga

(July 2nd, 2009 - July 6th, 2009) Completed: August 2nd, 2009
torven
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

Final gift of the Xel'naga

Post by torven »

Name: Torven

Storyline: At the beginning of my mission, Judicator Zilous is sent to investigate powerful energy signals radiating from a Zerg infested planet. Before he departs, however, a group of Terrans are caught infiltrating the Protoss base. As Judicator Zilous is low on units, he uses dark archons permanently stationed in his base to mind control them.  With his meager forces and the 12 Terrans, Judicator Zilous flies to the mysterious planet, where he encounters some extremely dangerous Zerg, and a final gift from the Xel'naga, tailored to fit the creature that possesses it. 
Campaign Creations
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Final gift of the Xel'naga

Post by Campaign Creations »

Approved.
torven

Update: Screenshot

Post by torven »

I have the plot entirely worked out, and have also got the initial guided cut scene mostly triggered. I'm having trouble removing creep so I may have to learn some about firegraft. Here is a screen shot.
[imgwh 640x480]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/1788/screenshot.tif[/imgwh]
torven

Post by torven »

Sadly, I will not finish in time. If I can, however, I may finish the map after the contest is over, and post it for anyone who wants to see. I thought I would finish the map before I went on vacation, but I was wrong. Thank you for taking the time to review my posts.
    -Torven
Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator

Post by Ricky_Honejasi »

Based on the thread's mentions, the project will be considered disqualified for winning the contest.

However, the thread will still be open for any after-contest submissions.