StarCraft: Temptations

(July 2nd, 2009 - July 6th, 2009) Completed: August 2nd, 2009
thebrowncloud
Zerg Hydralisk Nail Stylist

StarCraft: Temptations

Post by thebrowncloud »

Name: Jeff
Direction: Judicator Zilous has arrived escaped the ruins of Antioch and makes his way to the Warp Gate. He goes there to discover that Jim Raynor and Fenix have disabled the Warp Gate and are defending it from the zerg. He spends some time with their forces until they are confronted by Kerrigan. She progresses to persuade them to join her against the UED with the knowledge that they intend to enslave the new Overmind and then progress to control the entire Koprulu Sector. The two heroes lean toward joining her, considering her the lesser of two evils, but Zilous senses that nothing is what it seems. Zilous proceeds to search for proof that the Queen of Blades does not have the best intentions for the Sector in mind so that he might convince his new allies to turn against her.
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
-George Bernard Shaw
Church
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager

Re: StarCraft: Temptations

Post by Church »

:o
This is cool!
thebrowncloud

Post by thebrowncloud »

Thank you. I might not be able to do this one in time because of Hands of Power, but I'll try. I've been on a streak of portraying actual Blizzard characters and trying to explain the unexplained in my own view. I usually try to stay away from that because I believe that, since they are Blizzard's characters, they should be the ones to determine what happens to them. But I felt that this contest and the Four Years one called for it.
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
-George Bernard Shaw
Church

Post by Church »

lol Nice sig thebrowncloud!
thebrowncloud

Post by thebrowncloud »

Jim_Raynor wrote: lol Nice sig thebrowncloud!
Thank you! It's from my favorite shirt on jinx. Sadly, I don't own one...  :(
-George Bernard Shaw
Church

Post by Church »

thebrowncloud wrote: He goes there to discover that Jim_Raynor and Fenix have disabled the Warp Gate and are defending it from the zerg.
I fixed it ;D

Just kidding :)
Campaign Creations
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by Campaign Creations »

Approved.
thebrowncloud

Post by thebrowncloud »

Alright, so my cousin is adament that we do this contest as well as the Four Years one, so we will continue this concept despite that fact. However, do not expect any updates until after July 31 (or at all, for that matter) because that is when we will start it  ;D

Keep in mind, as well, that it may not be overly complex because it is such a short time-frame. So, once again, no mods, no extra units (not that there should be, given when our concept takes place), and probably no mini-games. Just an objective driven mission that will be linear and plot-driven.
-George Bernard Shaw
Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator

Post by Ricky_Honejasi »

Based on the thread's mentions, the project will be considered disqualified for winning the contest.

However, the thread will still be open for any after-contest submissions.
thebrowncloud

Post by thebrowncloud »

Ah, yes. Due to all the hard work we were putting into the "Four Years Between" contest, we will not be submitting this (obviously), contrary to earlier posts. We experienced several unexpected setbacks with our other project, so we didn't have time to do this. I'm not sure how likely it is that we will complete this proposed project in the future, but who know?  :-\
-George Bernard Shaw