Rendered resources

IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Rendered resources

Post by IskatuMesk »

I am experimenting with converting and rendering different resources. I have extensive experience pulling content from games and remastering it for various engines. During my adventures, I've accrued quite a sum of content I can put into 3ds max and spit out as a potential resource for a game like brood war. While this does include animated meshes I am unfortunately not skilled enough at 3ds max to make rendering animated units not a colossal pain in the ass, so I plan to avoid that since I don't need them for my own purposes. Therefore, I will be focusing on the inanimate.

I will be rendering these as atlases for you to to peruse as you see fit. If you use any of these resources, you must credit me and link to campaigncreations.org and gameproc.com. Additionally, these renders may not be used in any for-profit project, which includes those receiving ad revenue or donations.

While you may submit requests for assets or requests for modifications to existing renders, keep in mind I am not an artist and I am only releasing these because they are easy to piss out, not because they are easy to modify. I will consider your requests but manage your expectations accordingly.

Many of these images will require doctoring to A.) fit your color scheme B.) possess player color, should you desire it. In many cases it is not so easy to translate parts to player color because they are texture-oriented rather than mesh oriented, e.g. I'd need to modify the textures. Since I myself don't require those features I leave it to you to add them unless I see an obvious way.

set "balls" (Source: Tera)

I will post updates in this thread as I make more renders.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Rendered resources

Post by IskatuMesk »

set "Balls2" (Source: Tera)