Operation: Mancatcher Update/discussion thread

Moderator: IskatuMesk

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Operation: Mancatcher Update/discussion thread

Postby IskatuMesk » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:48 pm

This is the dedicated update/discussion thread for Operation: Mancatcher, which previously held the working title "CC Slash Fic". For those of you familiar with the term "Slash Fic", this is your lucky day in Otakusville. For those who aren't, prepare to meet culture.

The CC Slash Fic is a politically incorrect project that seeks to tell the mystical story of this community's various inhabitants as they are drawn in a cosmic game of fate, destiny, honor and love. It follows the tale of Lavarinth as he rises from the ashes of Modern America to become a savior of the universe. As to be expected of such a literature work, I make every attempt to offend as many individuals as possible while keeping it stylized and classy.

From the heroic and infallible masculinity of Desler to the fanaticism and ruthlessness of PCM, most, although not all, community members make an appearance in this production.

Much of the writing took place between 2010-2012 and was eventually shelved for the same reasons most of my other projects died. However, I refused to let this project die as I did the FME rebuild, and vowed to one day complete it. It remains incomplete, but as I polish old writing and push into new writing I will post those chapters.

Worth noting is I may also translate my Apex F scripts into actual writing, which also involve community members and have a similar (although much more serious) prose to this.

Credits

Both Wibod and Laconius lended heavily to certain ideas in this.
I did the hackjob that might be passable as "writing".
I only included people I figured could take a joke.
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Operation: Mancatcher Update/discussion thread

Postby IskatuMesk » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:51 pm

Continuing to go through old crap and adding it. The formatting is getting totally hosed, but whatever.

/edit

I've added all currently written material. A bunch of it still needs some editing and cleanup, but it's ok for viewing.

I hope this encourages me to finish it, because I do actually want to finish it, even though it will be quite big when it's done.
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

mark_009_vn
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper

Postby mark_009_vn » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:45 pm

Lavarinth won't ban you for doing this right? :P

Good show old boy, if I actually drink alcohol I would have drank a keg of vodka in your name...

"I'm begging you, let me work!" - Osamu Tezuka

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Postby IskatuMesk » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:59 pm

Nah. I asked him before and he said it should be fine.

Well, until he reads it anyways, haha.
Image~[Gameproc]~Image

mark_009_vn

Postby mark_009_vn » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:29 am

I have finished reading through all 6 chapter... Well, all I can say is I suddenly feel the need to have a giant drill up my colon now...

"I'm begging you, let me work!" - Osamu Tezuka

Return to “The Fancy Hats Facility”