Warcraft 3 campaigns

staredcraft
Terran Refinery Attendant
Terran Refinery Attendant

Re: Warcraft 3 campaigns

Post by staredcraft »

Actually Ifor one enjoyed the Mathias Chronciles campaign and, to be honest, was the one who suggested to Med Map Guy to remake it (I got permission from Savage Potato the creator) and med Map was into it but, sadly, this fell around the time he started to loose interest in War3 so THAT is why it stopped. Not because he thought it was stupid but he just fell out of interest overall.
lordmortimer
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

Post by lordmortimer »

have anybody played The Saga of Azeroth mod?

i've encountered a problem with chapter 5 and 6 maps: the game freezes while loading
Destiny_X

Post by Destiny_X »

okay so i have been playing the campaigns on the list here and on "Ascension (Beta v1.1)" i can't reach the boss in the middle on map 1. anybody know how to get to him? i used cheats to see him.
Theia_Loki
Zerg Infested Terran (Unemployed)
Zerg Infested Terran (Unemployed)

Post by Theia_Loki »

@ Ascension 1.1:
It's mostly a fault with the bridge leading to him (which is activated whilst following that fairy from behind main base around). Believe me it's the only actual way to get to him, which would've been possible if it was working right.
Darkness_Squall
Terran Academy Student (50k mineral debt)
Terran Academy Student (50k mineral debt)

Post by Darkness_Squall »

Destiny_X wrote:okay so i have been playing the campaigns on the list here and on "Ascension (Beta v1.1)" i can't reach the boss in the middle on map 1. anybody know how to get to him? i used cheats to see him.
I played through that map without cheating and was able to complete it successfully. Look around for switches or keys, there's definitely a way to activate the path. Walk around everywhere that you can walk, and look for narrow passageways.

Though I must warn you, the Ascension campaign will probably be a "Beta" forever. The maps get progressively worse in quality, and the last playable map is downright horrible and a total waste of time. I used whosyourdaddy to fly through it, hoping that something would happen, but nothing did. It was very disappointing.
optimus

Post by optimus »

nice sharing good websites thanks for the campaigns.....