Warcraft 3 campaigns

staredcraft
Terran Refinery Attendant
Terran Refinery Attendant

Re: Warcraft 3 campaigns

Postby staredcraft » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:50 am

Actually Ifor one enjoyed the Mathias Chronciles campaign and, to be honest, was the one who suggested to Med Map Guy to remake it (I got permission from Savage Potato the creator) and med Map was into it but, sadly, this fell around the time he started to loose interest in War3 so THAT is why it stopped. Not because he thought it was stupid but he just fell out of interest overall.

lordmortimer
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

Postby lordmortimer » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:25 am

have anybody played The Saga of Azeroth mod?

i've encountered a problem with chapter 5 and 6 maps: the game freezes while loading

Destiny_X

Postby Destiny_X » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:57 pm

okay so i have been playing the campaigns on the list here and on "Ascension (Beta v1.1)" i can't reach the boss in the middle on map 1. anybody know how to get to him? i used cheats to see him.

Theia_Loki
Zerg Infested Terran (Unemployed)
Zerg Infested Terran (Unemployed)

Postby Theia_Loki » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:39 am

@ Ascension 1.1:
It's mostly a fault with the bridge leading to him (which is activated whilst following that fairy from behind main base around). Believe me it's the only actual way to get to him, which would've been possible if it was working right.

Darkness_Squall
Terran Academy Student (50k mineral debt)
Terran Academy Student (50k mineral debt)

Postby Darkness_Squall » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:55 am

Destiny_X wrote:okay so i have been playing the campaigns on the list here and on "Ascension (Beta v1.1)" i can't reach the boss in the middle on map 1. anybody know how to get to him? i used cheats to see him.

I played through that map without cheating and was able to complete it successfully. Look around for switches or keys, there's definitely a way to activate the path. Walk around everywhere that you can walk, and look for narrow passageways.

Though I must warn you, the Ascension campaign will probably be a "Beta" forever. The maps get progressively worse in quality, and the last playable map is downright horrible and a total waste of time. I used whosyourdaddy to fly through it, hoping that something would happen, but nothing did. It was very disappointing.

optimus

Postby optimus » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:38 am

nice sharing good websites thanks for the campaigns.....

Return to “WarCraft Discussion”