Loladins of Legend

Arcan
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Re: Loladins of Legend

Post by Arcan »

tipereth wrote: I had already stated that the slow effect on Tempest would be getting a nerf (and, conversely, the damage reduction wont be as bad) I also might add like a 1.8 second cooldown so you cant use it to slow an entire creep wave. (Duration will be 4 seconds)
Don't take it personally when I post stuff that we already said during the game; it's kind of like the review-after-thing to remember everything that was said to ensure that it gets done. I noticed Mesk seemed to get angry one time I did this  :'(.

Also, instead of Dark Gaze being a 10 second disable, maybe make it like Mind Flay (Slows instead of stuns)? It'd be a bit fitting, since C'thun's Eye Tentacles do that during the event and all.
[imgwh 275x155]http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp171/omgarcan/5c1e32e9bc2242cca51e957475e529825a4.gif[/imgwh]
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Too many stuns and direct disables in right now. Slow effect = good.
Xenon
Zerg Queen's Nest Slave Trainee

Post by Xenon »

Did Skeram lose his abilities when he used a morphing ability? Using the trigger function "make ability permanent" when adding the ability might avoid this problem, but I'm not certain.
tipereth
Zerg Hydralisk Nail Stylist

Post by tipereth »

It's remaining as 10 seconds, because A. You need level 3 of the ult to use it and B. The ultimate only lasts 30 seconds, so you have a very short window of oppurtunity to use it. By the time you get it(if you get it), you'll deal more damage autoattacking than using it, in single combat. The Avatar of Doom ultimate will also pretty much have the longest cooldown ever, so if you get a guaranteed kill every once in awhile, good for you, god knows you deserve it for managing to max out one of Skeram's ults.

Q, thanks, as far as right now, I'm just using a trigger to re-add his abilities when he morphs back, but I'll try that.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

The Tyrant seems to be 100% functional and, more importantly, LAGLESS now. That's right, you can stop witnessing huge hiccups from stomp.

Next up I'm having Q help me sort out the spawn triggers and kill the major memory leaks responsible for late-game spawns killing low-end computers with less than 1 gig of memory.

Alright, so this week I'm focusing on graphics and divisions. Tipereth is going to be fixing up some of the existing tier1 heroes for both sides.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tipereth

Post by tipereth »

Furion and Manic have been updated, with Furion being a new anti-hero pusher, and Manic focusing more on small-scale AoE.
Arcan
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Arcan »

I will suck you dick if you take 10 minutes and fix Y.  :-* :-*
Change Improved Pies from a slow orb to a passive 10/20/30/40% more damage, attained at level 5/10/15/20 (self command aura, basically).
Change Impale Mine to Impale (just rip it from the Crypt Lord and give it one more level).
hurray fixed~
[imgwh 275x155]http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp171/omgarcan/5c1e32e9bc2242cca51e957475e529825a4.gif[/imgwh]
Mucky
Protoss Khalai Missionary
Protoss Khalai Missionary

Post by Mucky »

arcan sucks at remaking heroes imo

Improved pies I'd probably give 12/25/37/50%, since 40% isn't thaaaaaaaat much.

Impale is fine I guess, even if it's unoriginal.

For his ult though, I think instead of just summoning a bear, his spell is based off Storm, Earth, and Fire, except it just summons his bear. So basically, it'll be Y's get-out-of-jail-free spell. Since Y will be hiden for the duration of the spell, the bear's base damage should be around Y's, same attack speed, maybe cleave to keep the theme of splashing dudes, and he should of course have SPECIAL BEAM CANNON.
tipereth

Post by tipereth »

So, while I've only actually redone 2 heros, I have the concepts all written out for two more, Cerberus the Monster, and Eko the Black Man. These wont be implemented for awhile.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

I have done virtually nothing this week other than change some values tip told me to do.

Fatboy now has his command aura and impale. I am too lazy to do the strings beyond the absolute basics, but they will work... I think.
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xenon

Post by Xenon »

I tried moving the "remove unit" to after the 1.5 second wait, and it seemed to fix the bounty problem for Impale Mine.
Arcan
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Arcan »

Mucky wrote: For his ult though, I think instead of just summoning a bear, his spell is based off Storm, Earth, and Fire, except it just summons his bear. So basically, it'll be Y's get-out-of-jail-free spell. Since Y will be hiden for the duration of the spell, the bear's base damage should be around Y's, same attack speed, maybe cleave to keep the theme of splashing dudes, and he should of course have SPECIAL BEAM CANNON.
I still think the Underwater Flying Car in its current form is one of the best ults out there. Like Mucky Z, it does requires some micro to achieve its maximum potential (or you can just put it in front of you and make it tank like Mesk does with the Queen UGH :) ). As for the remake sucking, I just wanted to give a band-aid fix to Y's glaring problems so that he's actually a viable hero. Also, the ult you proposed doesn't scale.

Additionally, when you get the chance to, make Special Beam Cannon deal damage equal to Y's int in some manner, as well as Impale (keeping with the whole int hero bonus thing). Alternatively, increase the range    on Impale equal to Y's int times 2 (as he's reliant on staying away from heroes), but I don't know if that's at all possible.
Last edited by Arcan on Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

The range I really don't think so. For the damage... will have to see what tip says.
tipereth

Post by tipereth »

Damage sure.

Range is possible in theory, but I wouldn't want to to it.

Mesk, I hope you nerfed Blinkblast and Spontaneous Combustion like I asked you to.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Those are the stats I changed. We can double check after.