Loladins of Legend

IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Loladins of Legend

Post by IskatuMesk »

No idea zilla. Ask tip.

I probably won't get the bulk of the new divisions in by this coming SS, but there'll at least be the Tavern and probably the Soljitsu divisions for the Loladins, and an unlisted ranged division called the Creepy division for the Evil side.

Some welcomed graphical improvements include some spiffy-looking Loladin infantry, including the Priest and the Warrior. Defender units also turn to their targets now, like they should.

The sizes for most of the converted character models has been normalized. Jordan ect. are now larger.

Battle Wagons and A.G.W.S. got buffed.

Some regions got repositioned. Unfortunately units will now get slowed down by towers in their way again but there should be less dudes chilling out inside of bases.

One of the new heroes...

Muru`Aummeth the Chaos Warden

"The Chaos Warden is a mighty demonic general that has transcended the realitively simple rank of Blood Warden. Known simply for their massive size, indestructible scales, and brutal fighting nature, Chaos Wardens exist purely to sow the seeds of chaos and destruction, and create disorder. This they do well."

He's big, he's slow, and he's extremely difficult to get rid of. Early on the Chaos Warden is a master of survival with his regenerative armor and his ability to drain enemy life, but as time passes and he becomes stronger, he can overpower enemies with his strong disable and an ultimate that converts strength into a multiplied melee damage attack.

Due to his huge size and cumbersome nature, Muru`Aummeth is not the best choice for someone looking for a hero capable of easily intercepting and escaping enemy Avatars. He is, however, far more capable of remaining alive in large battles, especially mid and late game.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tipereth
Zerg Hydralisk Nail Stylist

Post by tipereth »

Oros should now be pseudo-functional.

In addition, if anyone has any suggestions for Skerams skills, I need passives/auras, and i need disables/damage.
Mucky
Protoss Khalai Missionary
Protoss Khalai Missionary

Post by Mucky »

Skeram should have a passive called Allahu Ackbar. Whenever he dies, he EXPLODES.

Also, I thought of something that could be used instead of a 100% cleave, but I can't remember it. Cockbunnies.

I look forward to playing Oros.
Arcan
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Arcan »

Just wondering, has anything been done yet on the fact that Wooden Blade Matrix and the Underwater Flying Car can go through terrain? It doesn't exactly seem pressing, but there may be other things in the future that have similar effects.
Last edited by Arcan on Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
[imgwh 275x155]http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp171/omgarcan/5c1e32e9bc2242cca51e957475e529825a4.gif[/imgwh]
tipereth

Post by tipereth »

There will not be other things in the future that use those effects. The 100% cleave gets weaker as you level up, it's just there at early levels so you can get in more killing blows.

I'm also considering adding a 'Butcher Corpse' ability, that would take the place of your ult slot until you hit 11. It would add 1 kill per corpse butchered, (while praying). You'd only be able to butcher one corpse at a time.
Last edited by tipereth on Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Feel free to try to backdoor Dread/Lolnaros/ect now.

Seriously. You can still get up there. I don't mind.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tipereth

Post by tipereth »

Skeram's tenative skill pool is attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Okay aside from some stuff Arcan sent me for Fatboy Y and some balancing/fixes from last night, here's my list for this week.

- Most of the 1.5b Division Ruleset.
- Enable the 3rd tier selection area for Loladins and 4th tier selection for Evil.
- Enable/make playable/fix the following heroes...

Loladin -

Crusader
Sir Goat
Minotaur King

Forces of Evil -

The Spider Lord
Astral Wanderer
Janitor
Immortal Emperor

Some LORE about the Emperor -

While the Immortal King strides the battlefield in a lumbering determination, his broken soul relentless in its search for the spirits of his enemies, the Kingdom of Sleeping Horrors awakens beneath the surface of the Battle Fortress, for it was not always a burning sigil of destruction... Nay, before the dawn of recorded history, a great empire used to rule here. And above the King was the enigmatic Emperor, whom of which is only known to have once existed by the ancient scrolls of Isadorian record.

The Emperor was loosely referred to as a ghostly creature of which whom only intervened on the King when the Empire was at its greatest perilous moment, when Evil descended upon it. The Emperor had conspired with the Immortal King to turn their kingdom into a ghostly Empire, and they both unleashed their combined power to turn mars into what it is now today.

Now, once again the Empire of Sleeping Horrors is preparing to change. This time, it is preparing to awaken a power of untold... well, horror, upon the Galaxy. The Emperor himself has risen from his tomb to bring forth the Herald of Doom's coming, and with him, his Empire of Sleeping Horrors.

The Emperor will have some unique abilities at his disposal. None of them will directly do any single thing, instead relying on chances, conditions, and possibilities. He does not classify as any single type of hero.

The Minotaur King

Also existing before the dawn of recorder history, the Minotaurs have fought the corruption of Evil as best they can, but unfortunately many of their tribes fell to Doom's clutch. The remaining tribes formed a united Kingdom, although little else is known about their distant history.

To become a King, Minotaurs must excel in all walks of life - scholarship, combat, alchemy, ect. to prove they are worthy of leading their people. They also must uptake any challenge that faces their people with the utmost courage and strength.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arcan
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Arcan »

Err, two small things.
X's Recall ability is in a strange part of the skill list (listed as second in the skill selection screen) which is minor. The big problem is that Recall and Wooden Blade Matrix both share the hotkey of E. Change Recall to C.

Could you also switch around the hero selection area a bit so X, Y, and Z are right next to each other? Just a pet peeve of mine. ^_^;;;
[imgwh 275x155]http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp171/omgarcan/5c1e32e9bc2242cca51e957475e529825a4.gif[/imgwh]
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

I'll re-arrange the second tier in a more intelligent fashion when I get around to adding the third tier (probably tomorrow).

I'm also trying to add particles to a Drake model for the Chaos Drake (Evil's best level 10 unit), and it's going... okay... for now. It'd be a lot easier if mdlvis retained the attachment point locations, so it's a node tree guessing game and I can't find the locations for the wing branches or anything to set on fire.

Also if anyone has any screenshots they'd like to post, feel free to do so.

edit

edit II

It appears the anti-lag waits on the divisions were breaking them. These have been removed for now.
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper

Post by Mr. »

By the way, I know that somebody mentions it every time we play LoL, but it would be really awesome if you could give the scoreboard a collapse button.

Also, I won't be here to play LoL this weekend.

a
a
aa

a
Paging Dr. @Lavarinth
tipereth

Post by tipereth »

It's because I used a leaderboard and that's only possible with a multiboard. Seriously, I'm working on it. Stealing TGS's has proven to be more difficult than previously expected.
Arcan
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Arcan »

Doctor Doack wrote: I'm also trying to add particles to a Drake model for the Chaos Drake (Evil's best level 10 unit), and it's going... okay... for now. It'd be a lot easier if mdlvis retained the attachment point locations, so it's a node tree guessing game and I can't find the locations for the wing branches or anything to set on fire.
HURRY MESK
USE ATTACK GROUND ON THAT DRAKE
tipereth

Post by tipereth »

Also, next SS, Underwater Flying Car will ONLY be able to carry one unit at a time.
Mr.

Post by Mr. »

Damn, I was going to get a screenshot of the game where we all piled into the Underwater Car and got one-shotted by Lord Dread at once.  But, as I discovered, that was one of the times that it crashed, so I don't have that replay :(

That's a pretty big disappointment for me, because I had wanted to go back and get a sreenshot of that since it happened.
Paging Dr. @Lavarinth