Re: Loladins of Legend

Post by muaddib »

wow, nicely done 0o
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

I have unleashed the Tipereth with objectives concerning porting and making a ton of trigger-based spells for LoL after quite a bit of inactivity.

However, along with time, we must march forward, to the end of all things.

Anti-kiting triggers, terrain updates, new doodads, new heroes, I shall unveil them now.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7758 ... 201gc3.jpg
(Above) Lord Jordan, one of the new Evil-side heroes. He is a supportive melee caster that can summon demonic allies and regenerate allies.

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/3321 ... 413do2.jpg
(Above) Lord Dread when he spawns. Incidentally he used Dominate Mind and permanently mind controlled my Goat.

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9276 ... 119yd2.jpg
(Above) Lord Dread in Flight. I still need to finish the updated version of his model which includes the insane amounts of particles.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/63/w ... 801mf4.jpg
(Above) dudes getting shot (mostly wibod who is about to get frozen in the middle of my defenses)

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5199 ... 810dp7.jpg
(Above) shit on fire

edit : aaaaaaaaaaaaand another one of our dogs has to be put down this week, so it may not be easy for me to resume stuff after tip is done.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

Where's the Defiler which is named Lavarinth? ; )
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

hiding in my pockets LOL WANA C?

eeewww @ smilies
Arcan
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Arcan »

This is where I tell you that I have sent you a private message that I spent 2 hours writing. googogoggoggoggg
[imgwh 275x155]http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp171/omgarcan/5c1e32e9bc2242cca51e957475e529825a4.gif[/imgwh]
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

There is where I tell you I send you a reply that I spent 2 seconds writing. gogogogogoog
tipereth
Zerg Hydralisk Nail Stylist

Post by tipereth »

I am just going to finish this one last hero, port him, and then I'll do your spells. Swear to god.

Making skillsets is addicting, like a drug.

Also, since I'll probobly be doing any porting that will be done, please keep custom units to a minimum. I will optomize your triggers if I need to to save time. As it is, porting one hero takes ~30 minutes, +5 for each custom unit.
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

You get a pie.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Arcan and mucky don't actually make triggers or anything, they're just giving me concepts and stuff.

And a look at the distant future.
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5793 ... 701km3.jpg
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tipereth

Post by tipereth »

Never before seen heros include:

Stabbyman the Stabmaster
Khane the Isadorian Bloodtalker
Grapthftphs the Void Walker
Icarus the Lead Zeppelin

Also included are Warier man x and such.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Two of the new heroes - Khane, and Anegma. Also shown is the new graphic for the Nura`Ku Defender.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

An extremely significant change has been made to the creep system in response to last night's game and some follow-up suggestions from Mucky. As of now, the system works like before except -

- Each division upgrade replaces the weakest units with stronger ones.
- Thanks to the fix of a huge flaw I discovered and the aforementioned change, there are less creeps in motion at a time. The chances of the trigger max command glitch occuring ever again is extremely small.
- The creeps are initially spawned every 30 seconds. 5 seconds is added, to a maximum total of 120 seconds, for every division resource given (every 220 seconds.) This allows the creep count and spawn time to remain balanced while no longer impacting early game play.
- Due to the lower number of creeps and the strengthened importance of maintaining higher division levels, the units spawned by levels 5 and 10 of the divisions are a lot stronger.

Some additional changes -

Even more heroes are becoming available.
Event bosses will no longer spawn inside lanes. Ones that attack bases will still do so, however. Those that have had their homes changed will be rebalanced so that a group of players looking to recieve significant cash and experience may challenge the boss away from the safety of their lanes. However, be careful, because the other team will also probably do the same. The current bosses that will be turned into optional bosses are...

The Champions of Mal`Ash (Including the Rust Dragon, which will be moved to an Epic event type, and will spawn later in the game.)
The Doackmaster (still not sure how to do his ganking ability but it's still on my to-do list.)
The Giga Whelp
The Giga Scorpy

These bosses will have their abilities and stats adjusted accordingly to the estimated level at which they will be spawned in.

Some entirely new custom graphics have been contributed to the AoS by Pheonix-IV. These include the long-awaited Tower of Desolace and two of the Evil-side spawn structures. It is not yet known if the Loladin buildings will be altered or not. (I still need things like Pie altars, though.)

Racial Leaders are having certain heavy nuke abilities be more costly in terms of cooldown. Lord Dread's Wrath, for example, now has a cooldown of 25 seconds. Their base damage is also being lowered and their health regeration removed. Other then that they remain unchanged. Generals remain unchanged.

A planned feature is the ability to use hero kills as contributation. This will allow players to enact certain events or summon powerful allies to their cause. What I want to add very soon is the ability to summon a very powerful unit that will attack the enemy base through a specified lane when your team has acquired a fairly large number of hero kills. For the Forces of Evil, you will be able to use the Loladin blood you have stained the land with to incur a manifestation of the God of Doom, called the Avatar of Doom. The Avatar of Doom is sure to lay waste to the Loladin defenses and pave way for your march into their base.

These epic summons will be as powerful as racial leaders minus the super ultimates and disables they have.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tipereth

Post by tipereth »

Smaller, less signifigant changes:

Leaderboard now implemented, sorta
Voidwalker no longer freezes the game
Stabmaster has had stats adjusted, and a reasonable cooldown put on his ultimate.
Zeppelin's Ram no longer affects allies, and his ultimate now gives him a new ability for each level put into it. The first is a highly inaccurate long-long range AoE, the second is a retooled Napalm Trail, and the third is the single most devestating spell currently in the map.

Coming soon:
Mucky and Arcan's heros
Retooling of already existing heros to make them functional