Something I've noticed

Blake
Terran Goliath Dome Polisher

Something I've noticed

Post by Blake »

I was giving a hero unit custom abilities and one of them was a spellbook ability with several passive abilities inside it, my hero's ultimate was based off of metamorphosis and transformed the hero in an identical hero that had a chaos attack and was a lot stronger. I've noticed though that as soon as the hero transformed the spellbook became empty, although it was still clickable the passive spells inside it were gone. I've thought it was due to the passive spells of the alternative form, but after some experimentation I've realized that transformation abilities such as bear form, metamorphosis, and storm crow form somehow interfere with spellbook abilities. Is there some way to bypass this, or is this another impassible brick wall?
tipereth
Zerg Hydralisk Nail Stylist
Zerg Hydralisk Nail Stylist

Re: Something I've noticed

Post by tipereth »

If you gave the alternate form the same spellbook ability, try manually setting it's level every time the spell is cast.
Blake

Post by Blake »

tipereth wrote: If you gave the alternate form the same spellbook ability, try manually setting it's level every time the spell is cast.
guess i might have to try that
Blake

Post by Blake »

doesn't seem to work though