Here's some tips with the upcoming deadline :
1) When posting your campaign's link, ensure that your link works ... unlike Lavarinth's link to a MP3 in his earlier unmodified post : http://starfox-online.net/sfo_media/sta ... odLuck.mp3
If you have no clue how to upload a file (especially if your campaign is higher than 10 megabytes preventing you to attach it on a forum post), you can use some sites such as yousendit
to upload it and then paste the given link as your download link.
2) Try as much as possible to have the less errors and typos in your dialogs and text messages. You might have the best story but it can easily go down the drain with too many typos in every of your text lines. There are various online correctors or offline programs to help you find at least various erroneous words.
3) If your campaign requires a specific version of BW due to modding reasons, please tell it in your thread along with your download link. Also say any special remarks or instructions.
4) If you are unable to finish your campaign in time, at least make a trigger with a text message saying that it is incomplete at the last key event in your campaign so that we don't lose time playing to find the next map condition to move on the story when there is none.
5) Preferably check if all triggers works in terms of story advancement. It's never good to be stuck due a map's bug. :p
I might add more tips later, I also intend to try the campaigns myself and openly tell my opinion. However, it's ultimately Lavarinth's call for the winners.