$100 Contest (Name that Tune)

Your destination for all things related to the Legacy of the Confederation series, including StarCraft, Brood War, and StarCraft II editions.

Moderator: The Oracle

The Oracle
Xel'naga Hero
Xel'naga Hero

$100 Contest (Name that Tune)

Post by The Oracle »

Greetings everyone!

This is a contest for those of you who are familiar with and have followed Legacy of the Confederation (LotC) from its roots in the days of StarCraft: Broodwar. As you know, the missions for LotC are being rebooted using the StarCraft 2 engine.

As an early bird contest, listen to the track attached.

And answer the following questions:

- Of all the missions in LotC which were playable using StarCraft: Broodwar, which of them is this music going to appear in for the reboot in StarCraft 2?

- What race will you be playing when this music is in the background?

******* To enter, just respond to this forum post with your answers. Anyone who answers both questions correctly is eligible for the drawing.

For the missions, just use the mission title (For example, mission 09 is Strike First, Strike Harder). As a hint, it's none of the missions that appear in Fallen Angel.

Only one entry will be accepted per person

If you respond multiple times, only your first response in the list will be used to determine if you are eligible for the drawing

The drawing will occur on 12-5-15 and the winner will receive the $100 via a Paypal deposit or as a Visa Gift card by snail mail. Their choice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You haven't lived until you've edited 5,000 recorded .mp3's of dialogue!
CowardI
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Re: $100 Contest (Name that Tune)

Post by CowardI »

Dang it. I missed this one. :(

Anyway, I can throw in my answer just for lolz. I think this is in mission 15 "Andromeda" when you play as the Zerg to knock out a portion of the dominion defenses on their space platform.