Legacy of the Confederation: Galaxy of Fire (Update) 12-09-07

Your destination for all things related to the Legacy of the Confederation series, including StarCraft, Brood War, and StarCraft II editions.

Moderator: The Oracle

User avatar

Aegis
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:32 pm
Location: Toronto, ON
Status: Offline

Re: Legacy of the Confederation: Galaxy of Fire (Update) 12-09-07

Postby Aegis » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:26 pm

Thanks, Oracle.  It has been a very long time since I played FA.  I'll have to replay level 3 again.
Crap, dung, and everything that stands alone...

User avatar

chris
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:09 am
Status: Offline

Re: Legacy of the Confederation: Galaxy of Fire (Update) 12-09-07

Postby chris » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:42 am

I've always wanted to ask this=

Where exactly in LotC does FA fit in between?
Zilla- wrote:campaign creations presents campaign creations starcraft campaign contest

Lavarinth on podcast wrote:Hey kids, this is Lavarinth. I know I didn't say much in this podcast, actually, I didn't say anything at all. See you guys on the next podcast.

User avatar

Falchion
Zerg Broodling Dance Instructor
Zerg Broodling Dance Instructor
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:32 pm
Location: Bragança Paulista, Brazil (Da most borin' place in the world)
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Legacy of the Confederation: Galaxy of Fire (Update) 12-09-07

Postby Falchion » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:06 am

Fa fits between LOTC I and LOTC II.  The mode you should play to understand the story, I think, is this:

LOTC I --> FA --> LOTC II
How I became a troll in a single post (And you can too!!! :D ): link

Image

User avatar

Topic author
The Oracle
Xel'naga Hero
Xel'naga Hero
Posts: 280
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:00 pm
Location: Imprisoned on Aiur
Status: Offline

Re: Legacy of the Confederation: Galaxy of Fire (Update) 12-09-07

Postby The Oracle » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:03 am

The events of Mission 1 in Fallen Angel "Dionysus" occur a few days before the "Epilogue" to Past Purposes: Episode 1.  For chronology, Falchion is mostly correct. 

LotC 1: Past Purposes Missions Prologue through 8
LotC: Fallen Angel (Dionysus)
LotC 1: Past Purposes (Epilogue)
LotC 2: Dawn of Darkness (Missions 11-18)
LotC: Fallen Angel (Missions 2-4 (Not including bonus mission)
LotC 2: Dawn of Darkness (Missions 19-20)
LotC: Fallen Angel (Bonus Mission revolving around The Six Guardians)
LotC 2: Dawn of Darkness (Mission 21)
You haven't lived until you've edited 5,000 recorded .mp3's of dialogue!

User avatar

Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator
Posts: 6579
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: His Ashworld Planet
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Legacy of the Confederation: Galaxy of Fire (Update) 12-09-07

Postby Lavarinth » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:40 pm

I, uh, never actually could get passed the second map in FA. Hah.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator

User avatar

Aegis
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:32 pm
Location: Toronto, ON
Status: Offline

Re: Legacy of the Confederation: Galaxy of Fire (Update) 12-09-07

Postby Aegis » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:44 pm

The Oracle wrote:The events of Mission 1 in Fallen Angel "Dionysus" occur a few days before the "Epilogue" to Past Purposes: Episode 1.  For chronology, Falchion is mostly correct. 

LotC 1: Past Purposes Missions Prologue through 8
LotC: Fallen Angel (Dionysus)
LotC 1: Past Purposes (Epilogue)
LotC 2: Dawn of Darkness (Missions 11-18)
LotC: Fallen Angel (Missions 2-4 (Not including bonus mission)
LotC 2: Dawn of Darkness (Missions 19-20)
LotC: Fallen Angel (Bonus Mission revolving around The Six Guardians)
LotC 2: Dawn of Darkness (Mission 21)


I would've pegged the bonus mission as before FA's Dionysus level as opposed to between missions 20 and 21.  Afterall, this is the first time Thanatos and Zuhl encountered the Oracle in the temple along with those meticulous plans to set up the 'Day of Revelation'.
Crap, dung, and everything that stands alone...

User avatar

chris
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:09 am
Status: Offline

Re: Legacy of the Confederation: Galaxy of Fire (Update) 12-09-07

Postby chris » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:04 pm

Lavarinth wrote:I, uh, never actually could get passed the second map in FA. Hah.
lol me neither, its too difficult.
Zilla- wrote:campaign creations presents campaign creations starcraft campaign contest

Lavarinth on podcast wrote:Hey kids, this is Lavarinth. I know I didn't say much in this podcast, actually, I didn't say anything at all. See you guys on the next podcast.


agentheart
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:48 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Legacy of the Confederation: Galaxy of Fire (Update) 12-09-07

Postby agentheart » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:43 am

i got to through it was just about to get bonus then i got a victory i got pissed and gave up


Return to “Legacy of the Confederation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest