LoTC featured on our site!

Your destination for all things related to the Legacy of the Confederation series, including StarCraft, Brood War, and StarCraft II editions.

Moderator: The Oracle

Vaelek
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

LoTC featured on our site!

Post by Vaelek »

I just wanted to let The Oracle and others know I featured his campaign previews on our site, sc2testers.net. If you or any others are looking for an active player community to give you feed back of your custom campaigns then check us out. We've done many alpha tests and beta tests for various custom maps and really try to give great feedback!

I think what you'd doing here is incredible! Do most of you work in teams or solo? If anyone has any videos, previews (even screen shots) or would like to do a author interview please contact me! Everything is free just like you guys. We do what we can to generate buzz about various player made content.
The Oracle
Xel'naga Hero
Xel'naga Hero

Re: LoTC featured on our site!

Post by The Oracle »

@Vaelek

I just looked at the site; thank you greatly for the feature. When the maps' graphics are fine-tuned and the mod and campaign maps go into beta mode, I will definitely keep you guys in mind.

In terms of solo and teams, you'll find both at Campaign Creations. Many authors very much work solo, whereas our illustrious site host, Lavarinth, is working on a player made campaign in a partnership with one of the site's administrators, Maglok. And me, there's many parts of the campaign I do solo (triggering, script, voice editing) and parts I don't. (Graphics modeling, texturing, animating, splash screens etc.).
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

small teams (<3 people) are far superior to large teams. Better off just outsourcing specific stuff than overcomplicating your work with so many unnecessary factors.
Vaelek

Post by Vaelek »

Well please let us know what's going on. I love to get updates and generate buzz for you guys. Btw I tried PM'ing Lavarinth days ago and I guess he doesn't check his PM's.
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

Vaelek, I've been a tad covered in work, expect a reply soon.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator