BUGS WITH LOTC 1

Your destination for all things related to the Legacy of the Confederation series, including StarCraft, Brood War, and StarCraft II editions.

Moderator: The Oracle

1N73RC3P70R
Terran SCV Lube Technician

BUGS WITH LOTC 1

Post by 1N73RC3P70R »

well i made this to see if any other ppl have the same problem.

1) on the mission where u have to defend earth from the flyeing roaches most of my units dont attack....i think they are out of ammo.soo they just watch how the enemy pwns them.

2) the mission where u have to defend Geneva's border cant be passed...i defend against the roaches but then the crazy admiral fires nukes to try and destroy everything and u have to destroy the outpost (withought the comsats). but when i compleate the objective (i dont destroy the comsats, nor the roaches do) nothing happens. and i just wait for the nukes to fall. is it made so that i have to loose on this mission? and btw... 1 HP???? U HAVE TO BE F***ING KIDDING ME!!!!

anyways if any1 can tell me how to fix this (if it even can be fixed) pls tell..DONT BE A JACKASS  :P
F.E.A.R. ME!!!!! THIS IS THE LAST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!
Black Dream
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Re: BUGS WITH LOTC 1

Post by Black Dream »

1. The reason why nothing shoots is because there are too many units.  I don't know how to fix this, but i do know that the carriers still shoot for some reason.

2. You are supposed to lose the level.  I spent alot of time trying that as well, and by looking at the triggers i found out that you have to lose.
As the size of the explosion increases, the number of social situations it can not solve approaches zero.
1N73RC3P70R

Post by 1N73RC3P70R »

thx...well i guess when u loose he could have made a win trigger lol XD
F.E.A.R. ME!!!!! THIS IS THE LAST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

It loads the next map automatically when you lose.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator