I love questions, and hopefully you like the answers even more!
even if Sc2 is still in beta, did you start actually working on the map themself ?. i know you started other aspect of the project, but map part ? and if so, is there some screenshoot to have some kind of preview ?. I have high hope with your skills to have a great great landscape
**I've been spending virtually all my time on voice overs right now (gathering them and doing pre-production editing on them). I have just under 6,500 lines of dialogue now with about 18% of the campaign's dialogue still needing to be recorded. I downloaded the beta recently and will begin to experiment with the trigger system and terrain once I get a break on the voices. I don't plan to start working on the actual missions until the final version of the Galaxy Editor releases with the StarCraft retail product**
- are you capable of giving an estimate of the time it will take you ? 1 year ? 2 year ? 3 year ?
**I do not know enough about the Galaxy Editor to say this. I can say however that I've shaved a good 8-12 months off production time by getting the voices over the past couple years. I estimate 15-18 months for all 3 episodes but again, that's a S.W.A.G. (Silly Wild Ass Guess) since I know nothing of how easy (or difficult) the editor will make things**
- If you need someone speaking english with a strong french accent for some voice acting, i'm willing to help, or at least try !, no major character, something simple, like i don't know... some random folks ?
**I have 84 random folks still requiring a few lines of dialogue each. My email is email@example.com
. Send me a message and let me know the type of character you want to do (soldier, scientist, Protoss, starship captain, etc.) and I'll send you some lines. You need to be able to send the lines to me in:
44,000 KhZ 16-bit mono in .mp3 format.**
- will you make a post with the actual status of each and every map ? kinda to show the progress ?
**When I start working on the maps themselves, I will probably do weekly updates like that, yes.**
- are you going to use Mesk voice for some character ?
**I've been hounding Mesk to do some voices for about a month and a half. Once he gets time away from 2042, hopefully so**
- will the super flying fortress be back ?.. forgot the exact name but you know what i mean.
**The CFS Saratoga will be a playable unit in Episode 2 and 3 of the campaign**
- will the old cast be back ?
**No. I've lost touch with most of the old cast. There's a ton of new actors and characters though. Check out the Galaxy of Fire link on the left side of www.campaigncreations.org
[url=http://]http://[/url] and look at the 'characters' link to listen to sound samples and read some bios**
- Will fallen angel be a part of your remake ?
**Not as a standalone campaign. The different missions in Fallen Angel have had parts of them taken and incorporated into different missions in Episode 2 and 3 of the new campaign**
- Technically, will the LOTC still have its own executable ?
**I don't know the answer to that. It depends on the Galaxy Editor's capabilities**
- How big will be the campaign itself, can you estimate ?
**It's 34 missions right now, with a 796 page script, 13 hours of spoken dialogue, and an estimate of 50 hours of game-time if a person plays through the entire campaign start to finish with each episode requiring about 15-20 hours each.**