Gameproc.com

The source for all things IskatuMesk and then some. From projects, to articles, and even Let's Plays- it's all here for the taking.

Moderator: IskatuMesk

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Gameproc.com

Postby IskatuMesk » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:34 am

After around a decade of languishing in Lavarinth's basement, the legendary Gameproc.com domain has been properly revitalized for scandalous romps in the bathhouse. Previously serving only as a repository, the site has been fully polished up and updated to support all of my public content ventures with the exception of mod content that is currently on CampaignCreations.org.

http://www.gameproc.com

It is highly recommended new visitors read the About section before utilizing any of the site's content. I'll be updating this section in the future to clean it up a bit.

Content in my appropriate LP threads, articles, and some other miscellenous material has been ported over to the site and updated. The LP threads now serve as an update outlet and alternative index to the site's content. Much of my old content that was once bound by certain barbaric google services are now at home on the site, though not without some casualties. The fate of some more niche content remains to be determined, like the MGEC series and certain outlier compilations that saw little attention.

Currently I'd like to post my public resources, such as my FumeFX content, on CC's site. But the site needs to be updated for that. Lavarinth...
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

Return to “The Doackendium”