Notice regarding Youtube

The source for all things IskatuMesk and then some. From projects, to articles, and even Let's Plays- it's all here for the taking.

Moderator: IskatuMesk

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Notice regarding Youtube

Postby IskatuMesk » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:31 pm

As I mentioned in the past, a time would come when I distanced myself completely from youtube and its related elements, especially Blizzard ones. To that end I have unlisted roughly 90% of the content I had on youtube. It's still there, but you can't search for it.

The LP's remain on the thread and most important content like XXE and Coffee Hour remain public. However, if you want any of the specific old content, you'll have to ask me for it. I didn't bother making any backups for any of the files on there which is the only reason I didn't just flat out delete it and mirror it all on mega or something. I will eventually upload a link directory to the main LP thread that indexes all sc2 videos from youtube.

Not that anyone really hung around youtube anyway, but this thread is in case someone comes back from hiatus or does a web search and wonders where all the trash went.

As an aside, I was once considering releasing certain content to youtube, but then they reintroduced the 15 minute limit again. Good job, retards. To add stupid on top of stupid, certain sc2 games have mysteriously claimed to be "duplicate uploads" and don't even exist anymore anyways. Lol, google.

Additional delisted videos include old video production guides - those are very outdated and there is no point promoting obsolete information. If you aren't using megui at this point you are a dinosaur waiting to get smacked down by the Bibble.

Certain old, private developer videos have been made publicly available by being added to the MGEC series, even though they are technically not a part of it.
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

Mucky
Protoss Khalai Missionary
Protoss Khalai Missionary

Re: Notice regarding Youtube

Postby Mucky » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:08 pm

IskatuMesk wrote:If you aren't using megui at this point you are a dinosaur waiting to get smacked down by the Bibble.

but doing everything in command line makes my dick big enough to deflect asteroids

Topic author
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Notice regarding Youtube

Postby IskatuMesk » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:11 pm

At least it isn't divx.

/edit

I had an sc2 vod index partly built then palemoon blew up and I lost it all.

/edit 2

For anyone watching, I polled related parties about any desire to upload sc2 videos, and was unanimously met with disinterest.

I deleted over 2,000 videos from youtube during my attempts to recover source files from goggle and don't possess backups for most of them.

I will not be making any of the old sc2 videos available again as a direct result except for, possibly, some of the W&M games in the very late future.
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

Return to “The Doackendium”